Are Ladyboy Bars Better Protected During Low Season?

bumblebee

Just wandering around Pattaya the last few weeks and it's obvious the place is much quieter than in high season. This obviously translates into less customers in the various venues around town.

Now of course guys will come to Thailand for naughty action all the time but are ladyboy lovers more likely to be constantly coming than GG lovers percentage wise throughout the year for their fix? And if so does it follow that LB bars while probably quieter than in high season are more likely to survive than GG venues, being that they cater for a niche market?

Guest sustra

are you so sure that ladyboys represent a "niche" market.....????

when i visit my brazilian shemale here , her phone is ringing non-stop.

when i visit my chinese GG, her phone is mute.

There's a lot of people out there loving shemales and lbs...more then we suspect!!!!

• Upvote 1

I think Sustra, you have indirectly answered BB's question. LB's and the associated bars may not be a niche market in terms of their popularity, but the whole concept is still pretty unique, so could be considered niche???

Therefore, outside of the regular LB patrons and regulars, such as the guys on the various for a and many others who frequent the bars but do not post on any forums, the LB world is viewed by many as "that dirty little secret" or the something satisfyingly perverted that a lot of guys will look at least once on their vacation, and could possibly allow these bars that extra bit of custom which any old GG bar simply can not offer.

BB, perhaps a subject for another topic my friend. Is our wonderfully dirty little world still a niche market??

• Upvote 3