Are Ladyboys Nicer Than We Are

pdogg

Pressed to answer Yes or No, my answer is Yes.

Ladyboys are by nature generally quite sweet.

While some in P4P may have drug problems and exhibit erratic behavior it amazes how nice most ladyboys are. This is in contrast to grumpy farang such as me.

Maybe The Thai smile makes a good first impression. Maybe it has to do with the serenity of Buddhism, or maybe sweetness is a feminine quality and many ladyboys are striving to be as feminine as possible.

Or maybe I am totally off base here.

Pressed to answer Yes or No, my answer is Yes.

Ladyboys are by nature generally quite sweet.

While some in P4P may have drug problems and exhibit erratic behavior it amazes how nice most ladyboys are. This is in contrast to grumpy farang such as me.

Maybe The Thai smile makes a good first impression. Maybe it has to do with the serenity of Buddhism, or maybe sweetness is a feminine quality and many ladyboys are striving to be as feminine as possible.

Or maybe I am totally off base here.

Good observation pdogg. Do you think the Thai culture has anything to do with it?

When you were a kid were you taught to smile in the face of adversity and conceal your expressions of anger?

Mind you, they don't smile when you hand them 500 baht for long time