The Royal Wedding

I'd loved to have fucked Princess Margret

true story......I met a groundworker on a building site in Wigan,he had been a merchant seaman years before....HE fucked Princess Margaret.....

They say she was only fucked twice....once by anthony armstrong-jones,and once by the merchany navy!

as for the royal wedding...put them all against the wall and shoot them.......

true story......I met a groundworker on a building site in Wigan,he had been a merchant seaman years before....HE fucked Princess Margaret.....

They say she was only fucked twice....once by anthony armstrong-jones,and once by the merchany navy!

as for the royal wedding...put them all against the wall and shoot them.......

What about Johnny Bindon, every bodies favorite celebrity villain back in the 70's... Remember him?.. Apparently he could balance three half pint jugs of beer on his erect member?.. By his counts she wasn't a bad tread!?.. And Roddy Lewelling too... Remember him?.. The 'fop' playboy turfin' her up the Caribbean... Sorry, my mistake, that was meant to be, 'in the Caribbean'.

Viva the Republico Route67

I'd like to see them all sold off to Albanian sex slavers!

Oops, best keep it down a bit, I think Prince Edward could well be lurking about on this site somewhere? :ph34r:

The Royal family do serve some sort of purpose - they are a major tourist attraction and they can also help open doors when England is doing business with other economies - apart from that they are a relic (reminder?) of the past and to a large extent irrelevant. I'll give the queen her due - despite her faults she is dedicated to the job - Prince Charles is a joke! - if he ever becomes King the Royal family is doomed and Australia will definitely become a republic :rolleyes: - having said that I can't believe the world wide attention the wedding is getting - apparently the viewing audience will be over a billion - :wacko: - also on the subject of Princess Margaret one of Australia's cricket greats of the 1950s Keith Miller is famous for for screwing her.

What about Johnny Bindon, every bodies favorite celebrity villain back in the 70's... Remember him?.. Apparently he could balance three half pint jugs of beer on his erect member?.. By his counts she wasn't a bad tread!?.. And Roddy Lewelling too... Remember him?.. The 'fop' playboy turfin' her up the Caribbean... Sorry, my mistake, that was meant to be, 'in the Caribbean'.

Viva the Republico Route67

I'd like to see them all sold off to Albanian sex slavers!

Oops, best keep it down a bit, I think Prince Edward could well be lurking about on this site somewhere? :ph34r:

Yeah she loved the old beefy dagger god bless her...Bindon was a wrong 'un,apparently she asked to see his cock,and she is reported as having said"Ive seen bigger"

Phil the greek has been diddling one of the Ladies in Waiting for years apparently,now we know what they are "waiting " for....I wonder if he ever slipped Princess Maggie a length.....