Ladyboys' Families Lose Face.

bumblebee

Guest EvaValentina

Good for you EvaValentina. Your father should be proud of you because I am sure many forum members here will be once they read your story. You have overcome a lot. Bravo.  :happy0065:  :hi:

Thank you Siam, Just want to share my experiences here, and also as a wake up call to some ladyboys also, to never give up since trials are part of life its up to you if you want to make things worse or prove everybody else is wrong. Education is important because it is your bullet in this life. If you want to be respected then start to make things right. Giving up and hopelessness is for losers. There is always a solution to every struggles and problems you might encounter. Maybe thats one reason why my BF loves me, hehehehehehe. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Siam, Just want to share my experiences here, and also as a wake up call to some ladyboys also, to never give up since trials are part of life its up to you if you want to make things worse or prove everybody else is wrong. Education is important because it is your bullet in this life. If you want to be respected then start to make things right. Giving up and hopelessness is for losers. There is always a solution to every struggles and problems you might encounter. Maybe thats one reason why my BF loves me, hehehehehehe. 

Well done EvaValentine, the secret of success in life is persistance which you have proved.

Glad to see your father has opened is arms to you and excepted you for who you are and want to be.

I wish you well in your future ventures.