Ernestos winterjourney 2012/2013 IV

post-4016-0-27812400-1366623599_thumb.jp

Kuching day 4 Merry Christmas

So today was Christmas Eve, I realized that only with the increase of incoming mails, otherwise I would not have even noticed it.
My leg had got worse over night, that did not look good at all, apart from the pain.
Emily knew a private Chinese clinic , directly on my way to the antique shop.I looted on my way the ATM and to my big surprise I received the full amount that I needed for buying the 4 statues which I had reserved,unfortunately also people might get the money who actually should not.
The Chinese doctor had a look on my leg but did not seem to be much impressed, made me a prescription for some tablets and a salve, and that was all.
In the antique shop I finalized my purchase and gave the shipping instructions and then I had four statues more and 3000 Euro less.
Now it had become really time for breakfast as it was already middle of the
afternoon and then we went back to bed with a new salve for my leg and a lub for the ass.
At Dinner I realized that Emily did not show any interest to call in an assistent, she wanted to spend our last night obviously alone with me. She slipped into a new set of lingerie, this time in red and it became "more of the same " and a merry Christmas.

post-4016-0-27812400-1366623599_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3