Hurray i can log in again...!

jcs

Good to see you back posting Jcs. It has got a bit busier I think you will notice since the last time you could manage to log in.

Thanks Guys, Virgin tell me i have up to 20MB download speed(reality it is about 14mb) so everything loads in seconds!!! it is great to be in the 21st century... at last...

See when you listen to Uncle Hound things work, I hope you didnt pay them either, bet you went in and said " that dirty fat bastard in Manchester is on Virgin and gets up to 50 meg ,I want it to" and they said "fuck off you tight fisted git and pay for it like brother hound does" and you said " bollocks hes to tight to pay for fuck all"

Seriously Jezza good to see you sorted it out and we will be getting more pearls of wisdom dripping from your key board, ring me mate or do iI have to phone you cause your too tight to pay for the call.

After 30 mins on the phone to their call centre in Mumbai!!!! must say i nearly lost my rag quite a few times, I got the upgrade and the new box of tricks which is the 20mb package for the princely sum of an extra 1p per month...

I am too tight to call you, but will make an exception tomorrow... will call in the morning mate.