Free cloud storage

Hefe

I usually don't post things like this here, but I thought that it was a pretty good deal so I will share it, if this violates any rules or decorum please feel free to nuke it immediately. I know that some of us like to share files sometimes or use cloud storage for media access when on the road. 

Barracuda Networks have recently launched a new Cloud storage solution called Copy. When signing up you get 5 GB free, but when using the link below you get another 5 GB free. They also give another 2 GB for sending a tweet. So thats 12 GB for free just for signing up. They also give you 5 GB for each referral so I figure this is a good place for us to benefit.

Some notes about Copy so far:
- Additional purchased space is 2-3x cheaper than Dropbox
- They don't restrict the size of a file you can upload (Dropbox doesn't either but many out there do)
- When others share files with you it doesn't count against your personal space
- Interface looks very similar to Dropbox
- They claim they are also different because they use their own data centers and not AWS like Dropbox do.
- They say this 5 GB for referral is for a limited time.

Here is the sign up link:     https://copy.com?r=j6ybyA

I am not associated in any way with this business other than as a new user . If this topic is ok others can post their link for a 5GB extra storage too

• Upvote 1