Has anyone seen Gitar?

JaiDee

Used to work in Cascades, extremely cute and with a killer body......whereabouts these days? Unknown.....if you know where she works or a phone number or e-mail, please do share; a friend has been asking about her. Thanks!

Top photo, short hair and natural, but she usually has long hair or extensions as seen below.

post-107-0-31306600-1363878571_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-99023300-1363878820_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Oh, I wish I had seen Guitar lately. Last I saw her she was working in Obsessions. We only went short time because I was heading back to Suphanburi the next day early. That was a couple years ago now.

I know she had mixed reviews, but I always had a great time with her, and she was nothing but a sweetheart with me. I hope she's doing well. JaiDee, if you do track her down or hear how she's doing I'd appreciate it if you let us know. I'm sure I'm not the only one. ...

• Upvote 1

well, someone asked me about her and in all honesty I hadn't seen her in years and years.....probably 2008 or 2009.

I remember when she first started working in Cascades...WOW!  Holy shit, one of the cutest girls I had ever seen working in there.  then she got into the Ice and started hanging around with a bad crowd, and seemingly went downhill from there.

Saw her in Obsessions 4 or 5 years ago and she looked totally different but still cute.....whereabouts now is anybody's guess.

• Upvote 1