Be careful fucking Ladyboys

I think the key to avoiding a heart attack while fucking for the old bastards is to always be on the bottom. Let the girl or the lb sit on your cock and do all the work. Lay there and just watch the show. Much less strenuous than when I lay them across a table, hold their ankles up next to my ears and long stroke them...never stopping until they say: "oh Lefty you my Sweet Daddy"

I think the key to avoiding a heart attack while fucking for the old bastards is to always be on the bottom. Let the girl or the lb sit on your cock and do all the work. Lay there and just watch the show. Much less strenuous than when I lay them across a table, hold their ankles up next to my ears and long stroke them...never stopping until they say: "oh Lefty you my Sweet Daddy"

I've started leaning that way too Mr Lefty... I used to think I was the 'Pink Kango', a fleshy drilling & smashing machine!.. But for the last 6 months or so my pelvis has dropped out of alingnment so more often than not I just have to lay back & think of England... And to be honest, at a certain time in one's life 'it's got to be the way to go'... Let the youngster take the strain while I lay back, smoke dope & watch, I say!

No one's ever said, "Oh Lung you my Sweet Daddy", but they have said other things... Unfortunately.