Rates....

SteelVagina

Streetwalking in Soi 4 is not as attractive as it was - police clampdowns seem to be a daily happening now. Its not really that much of an issue for the girl, but 500-1000b fine everytime will start wearing people down especially if its happening on a daily basis. For Filipino's the bigger risk is deportation - again i am sure this will rear its head at some point as well.

But for the Filipino community who think they can muscle in will get a rude awakening at some point - Thai's don't like losing territory they view as their own.

well according to my fellow filipina friends they have been caught one time and they just hand their money the only police concern was all about collecting fine thats why they always fill the van and pick everyone they see in the streets even the one whos been eating in the streetfood area usually it comes in 3 vans running around 3 to 4 times from soi 4 till asoke and took them to lumpini police station...........my friend usually tell them theyre just around as tourist and waiting for their bf whos visiting from time to time and retire in thailand blah blah blah or plastic surgery whatever

we dont really know how working thai feel inside having us around cause they seem to be friendly and smilling but of course were also careful about them they really know how to conceal everything they feel thats why my friend is trying to minimize every filipina who comes work in the street of nana and better not tell anyone in the philippines or whoever travels around that theres no money in thailand..........and even dont wanna tell the location of whereabouts specially about working......as long as you keep smilling at them back then mai pen rai and also we dont blend in to their place outside nana were all of them stand most we stand into those farther places around soi 4 to be honest i was surprise i see 3 filipina working girls in there

@SteelVagina

Well now you made me a little bit curious and i have a burning question that i want to ask , hope you dont mind me asking because it can be in the line of a little bit privit.....

What made you decide to come and work in thailand instead of the Phillippines , and does the job pay better in Thailand then the phillippines ???

You also see on different forums BM asking them self what are the difference between a thai ladyboy v/s The Phillippines Ladyboy`s , your right in the action zone with the girls what can you tell us , what is your point of view ???

@stealth007

well its long story dear to be honest i land here in thailand with a mission and was convinced by many friends that its good to work as an english teacher here and easy but what happen is the opposite.......well its kinda personal

honestly i think its the same rate in any type of job philippines and thailand has to offer but the only good thing in here its much cheaper to live here the lifestyle your everyday consumption and everything you ask for is here despite of the language and cultural barreer but i was able to live life and be like a local ever since i recovered from my boobjob i stop being a tourist imagine living here in thailand i havnt even been to the temples which are they famous for or be in the pingpong show which most tuktuk wanted us to see

the thai vs filipina ladyboy has been a constant debate in many LB forums and well i better skip that part cause each of us has preference which is to like and whos is to love that this debate has goes down even to compare their culture and way of life..............to be honest im very happy with the people here and thai ladyboys are more peacefull loving that the filipina one i guess it comes from their buddhist teaching

as a transgender activist myself one thing i learn is NO one has the right to tell us who has the right to become a transsexual cause its a life were living...........and often times it becomes a debate whos the most feminine and who pass as a woman and who looks like a man in thai and filipina ladyboy debate.......regardless of the amount of hormone intake and surgical process just to become a woman compare to the others who is less feminine it doesnt mean she has no right to call herself a trans if she lives as a woman then she is a woman and its only herself can label what she wants simple as that........so i see thai girls as my sister rather than a competition or a threat......i love having them around

• Upvote 2

Perhaps it was my poor choice of terms.

~ Let's use the word "discussion", as debate can sound rather formal.

May I ask, with regard to "... it should never ever become a topic for debate".

If you were a moderator would you limit each poster to one post only stating their amount to pay, or would you have deleted this thread altogether, if such a taboo subject?

No...Of course not...And if you haven't noticed before I ain't exactly moderator material...

In my opinion, it is an impossible debate/discussion/argument to win...There is no right answer...But if folks want to engage in a debate/discussion/argument regarding the correct amount to pay for a Thai ladyboy's services who am I to stop them...I was simply stating my opinion and that is that it is neither fair nor right to criticize someone for what they pay...My apology...I should have stopped there....

No...Of course not...And if you haven't noticed before I ain't exactly moderator material...

In my opinion, it is an impossible debate/discussion/argument to win...There is no right answer...But if folks want to engage in a debate/discussion/argument regarding the correct amount to pay for a Thai ladyboy's services who am I to stop them...I was simply stating my opinion and that is that it is neither fair nor right to criticize someone for what they pay...My apology...I should have stopped there....

I agree - I'd never take any notice of what anyone said - my money and my choice on how to spend it. I have never had an issue with any bitching about what I have paid - so I can only assume I have been in the middle ground. Not too much and not too little but I was paying considerably more 8 years ago than some people pay today. But as I say, its up to each folk what they are comfortable with and what this delivers.

@Seven

I know Cynthia for 5 years now and she is alway`s one of my show girls when i am in BKK , i also did some traveling with her she went with me to Singapore twice.....

I never hear no one call her by that name ( Joy ) and online she also go by Cynthia , i think your mixed up with some one else , because when she is in town and feel like working in the clubs , she does not work in Obssession but Cascade she go by no 89 , and i alway`s pick her up when she is working the streets....

post-665-0-90972200-1350948653_thumb.jpe

I took one of here business card and blow up her picture so you can see her name , her E@mail adres also begin with her name Cynthia

Will post a link to her Vice sister account that go by the same name Cynthia and look at the Photo shoot , and the list go on and on and on.....

http://www.vicesiste...le.php?id=57814

http://ladyboyasiana...ng-in-lingerie/

Greetz , Stealth