LB Friendly hotels

Waltz

Ok so I was going through the forums and I couldn't find anything on hotels in Pattaya. I'm planning on booking the Marriott which I hear is LB friendly, but not sure if I should book it because there might be too many families around and I don't want them staring at me.Do you guys know other hotels that are similar as the Marriott without having to do the walk of shame?

Oops, I answered on other thread thinking you were asking about Bangkok.

There are dozens and dozens in Pattaya. A few good ones:

PBR (Pattaya Bay Resort)

Page 10

August Suites

April Suites

Sorry TMac, I gotta disagree on the Penthouse - only for those unafraid to pay more than it's worth for a room that looks like an explosion in a mexican whorehouse.

Could also check this thread:

That's funny stuff DT...

I have never visited a Mexican house of ill repute nor have I ever visited the Penthouse...although I have seen many photos of the latter...but now I know if I ever visit Nogales again with my dick in my hand.what to expect...

EDIT: In olden days when I made my home in BKK, I regularly stayed at the Pattaya Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 when I made a trip south...Ladyboy friendly, Inexpensive, small but decent rooms and a good location...They also offer a free van ride from BKK to Pattaya and an inexpensive ride back...

DT, he could bring a heard of Ladyboys into the Penthouse and nobody would blink. As I have never stayed at the Marriott I am not sure of there standards. But for us Yankees back in the 80's while traveling I use to stay at the Knights Inn. It actually had the same color scheme as the Penthouse.

Is the Amari Nova Suites any good?

I did not stay there but I have read good reviews in some other forums. If you like the space and a suite style of room, you may try the LK Royal Suite on Soi Buakao. LB, GG, Threesome friendly... Easy to move on Soi Buakao (Bathbus) and 5min walk to Soi 7 soi 8 area. If you are interested I could try to post some pictures once I find them back.

• Upvote 1