Nadia has retired.

surropan

Hi all,

I was talking to the papasan at Cascades last night, and he told me that the myth, the ladyboy, the legend, Nadia, has retired. She has returned to Kanchanaburi and opened an internet cafe. She left about two months ago, so this might be old news to some of you. I assume it's true as I don't think the papasan would have any reason to lie.

I'm happy for Nadia, but disappointed for myself-- I was definitely looking forward to seeing her again. Besides her world-famous member, Nadia is a total sweetheart. For some reason I can't quite put my finger on, she struck me as the most honest ladyboy I ever met. There seemed not to be the games and bs with her as with so many others.

If anyone out there could give me her contact info, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd like to wish her well, (and, to be honest, I also want to see if she'd give me a shag if I decide to take a trip up to Kanchan this holiday).

By the way, I'm in BKK for a month (with possible quick jaunts to Patts) and would enjoy grabbing a drink or mongering with any forum members in town. Some of you may remember me from the ATS forums.

• Upvote 1

welcome surropan, you nearly had me in shock then with "Nancy has retired", agree about Nadia though, I had a great time with her myself, good luck to her :happy0065: :happy0065:

Lol sorry, I made a typo when I posted the topic. Wrote "Nancy" instead of "Nadia"-- guess I just have big cocks on the brain!

Hi all,

I was talking to the papasan at Cascades last night, and he told me that the myth, the ladyboy, the legend, Nadia, has retired. She has returned to Kanchanaburi and opened an internet cafe. She left about two months ago, so this might be old news to some of you. I assume it's true as I don't think the papasan would have any reason to lie.

I'm happy for Nadia, but disappointed for myself-- I was definitely looking forward to seeing her again. Besides her world-famous member, Nadia is a total sweetheart. For some reason I can't quite put my finger on, she struck me as the most honest ladyboy I ever met. There seemed not to be the games and bs with her as with so many others.

If anyone out there could give me her contact info, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd like to wish her well, (and, to be honest, I also want to see if she'd give me a shag if I decide to take a trip up to Kanchan this holiday).

By the way, I'm in BKK for a month (with possible quick jaunts to Patts) and would enjoy grabbing a drink or mongering with any forum members in town. Some of you may remember me from the ATS forums.

Just PM'd you.

Hope it works out for you!!!