Soi LK Metro

DownLoLarry

Soi LK Metro is the new GG hotspot in Pattaya.

The little L shaped soi now has three gogos as Kiss just opened in addition to Champagne and The Office (not Orifice) :D And there's also Lolita's blowjob bar as well as the Devil's Den/Hell Club.

Kiss plays rock music at the volume most farangs prefer. Not a lot of stunners nut a good place to chill.

My prediction is that in the next few years SOi LK Metro will be packed with gogos.

Despite numerous ladyboys on Soi Diana, I haven't spotted any on LK Metro. Anyone know of any Soi LK Metro bars with ladyboys?

• 11 months later...

Soi LK Metro is the new GG hotspot in Pattaya.

The little L shaped soi now has three gogos as Kiss just opened in addition to Champagne and The Office (not Orifice) :D nut a good place to chill.

My prediction is that in the next few years SOi LK Metro will be packed with gogos.

Well gents it is less than a year later and we now have Mash, Submarine, Paradise and Sugar Sugar on that soi.

And two minutes away is Baby Boom gogo just in case all the cheap draft beer put you in the mood for a cock in your mouth.

Kiss has some great music. There thing is live rock videos. The other night was a live version of Symapthy for the Devil which I'm sure my mate Duke would like.

Kiss has some great music. There thing is live rock videos. The other night was a live version of Symapthy for the Devil which I'm sure my mate Duke would like.

I did like very much Larry and watched that particular video in there, in fact I had this poor lass dancing in front of me naked trying to entice me, little did she know that Keith Richard is my "Hero" and watching Keef "strutting" his stuff far outbeats watching a girl gyrating her "beaver" for me anyday :bow:

post-136-064950700 1326480089.jpg

post-136-018122200 1326480175.jpg