A Hidden Gem

etgohm

Over the years l find myself in BC and Alberta on business. Many long days and wasted nights always get me thinking about how good we have it when in LOS. Plus to find anything thats remotely close can be very expensive.

A few years back l hooked up with a lovely creature in Calgary called Sunshine. I had been in contact with her and l needed a fix so why not. At the time she charged $250 for an hour (more now). Bottom line absolutely worth it. She is a fireball, a little attitude but pure pro and if looks alone could do the job she did it.

I have since been back a couple of times and get a special rate for a couple of hours. It takes a couple of visits to get her to open up and take it beyond the p4p and the clock is ticking.

If anyone finds themselves in Western canada, she is worth the visit. I believe she is out of the country until June, but for those times when you are months away from you next LOS trip and just need that wow fix. She is worth the entrance fee. She is popular but has a sweet spot for regulars and she has size.

I took these pics from her site as l didnt take any plus the clock was ticking..

post-122-072969500 1335029551.jpg

post-122-018618600 1335029542.jpg

post-122-099365000 1335030421.jpg

post-122-096997600 1335030750.jpg

http://ts-sunshine.ca/

Cheers and happy punting.

ET :drinks:

• Upvote 1