Adopt a Ladyboy

Hey guys , blasted last night with one of my paywall subscribers at Buakhao , and a few at beach basically last week i decided to push the boundries and just Pay ladyboys more for access and interviews and it paid off , best stuff yet and next stuff have not edited yet , The Hottest ladyboys were paid and put on camera , and its going to stay like that i hope , i will add snippets to Youtube soon but all on my subscribestar and patreon Now 

The subscriber i was guiding banged five ladyboys last night from the main bars on Buakhao and treetown , i filmed them before the events and myself i added a few hotel clips of other ladyboys i paid for access - Names & Info with their permission and footage 

So since my subscriber by throwing money around and me throwing money around last week for insane access i thought 

Adopt a ladyboy 

Choose a ladyboy , paypal me or substar etc and the Ladyboy Receives ALL the money and i receive the video access by oiling the machine with baht , this is not like shout outs where i had a commission , they take all , proven on Camera , like this sample Video from Weekend

anyway it was Fun 

Cinederose@gmail.com :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1