Anti-Songkran holiday

Rukki

I want to get out of BKK and relax on some beach in the day, do some bargirl hunting at night. Want to stay away from all the drunken yahoos running around trying to force their fun on me with a bucket of fucking water!

:roadrage:

I will slap the next fucker that douses me. And we all know what that means. I'm gonna get my ass whipped. Especially if that 'fucker' is a 6 year old girl! :vava:

Got 4 days off and want to chill, not stay locked in my room. I was thinking Jomtien or Hua Hin or Koh Samet. What do you guys think?

:bbq::hot:

Did the length of Jomtien beach the other day -- man, that shit is long. Was pretty dead and uninspiring, for what it's worth.

I'm currently hunkered down with hatches battened in BKK. Got enough supplies to last at least a couple days. But refresh me on the rules here -- is there a cease fire at night, at least in the regular nabes...?

I was on Ko Samet about 5 years ago for Songkran and there was hardly any water throwing.

But not a good place for bargirl hunting.

My info is outdated but perhaps a good place for freelancers might be the SilverSands after midnight. Not a bad place to hit on Eurobabes either.

I'm currently hunkered down with hatches battened in BKK. Got enough supplies to last at least a couple days. But refresh me on the rules here -- is there a cease fire at night, at least in the regular nabes...?

Supposed to stop at 6pm. Just have to stay away from the crazy spots.

But not a good place for bargirl hunting.

My info is outdated but perhaps a good place for freelancers might be the SilverSands after midnight. Not a bad place to hit on Eurobabes either.

I only need 1! :rolleyes:

So SilverSands is on Koh Samet?

Thanks for the info!

:friends: