Venues With Bargirls And Swimming Pools

DownLoLarry

You would think that bargirl joints with swimming pools would be a big hit.

Masterbator's Nang Fa Resort was a beautiful place but a bit out of the way. Ladyboys poolside in bikinis works for me.

Sadly there currently are no ladyboy venues with an outdoor pool. There is a pool inside Obsessions Pattaya. Can someone fill us in as to what goes on there, access hours etc?

There are a couple of GG venues with pools and I visited one today.

Exotica has a big pool and a big indoor seating area. My understanding is that you can barfine a girl for 350 baht and take her to the pool and then take her to a room for a shag if you want. There may also be party days when lots of girls might be in the pool and am a bit sketchy on details.

Went there are 4:30 and there weren't too many customers. There was one farang and one Thai girl in the pool, the rest in the bar, a big lounge.

Not endorsing the joint but figure some guys here might like the concept.

It's located on Pratnumnak Road where Pratnumak Soi 5 intersects Pratnumak.

The easiest way to get there is to take the baht bus towards Jomtien. When you get to the top of he hill after you pass Manhattan Steak House but before Sugar Reef you'll see Pratnumak on the right. Walk down Pratnumak about 5 minutes and you'll see a Family Mart, It's across the street from Family Mart.

Opens at 1PM. No ladyboys, just trying to help the bros that might like playing with girls in a pool.

Next week will try to get the down low on another swimming pool joint.

If I went in the pool you would hear screams of "Orca". Or somebody might shoot a spear at my arse.

LMAO!!

I stayed at Penthouse and if you give a 'tip' to security they will let you in after-hours, since it closes at 1 or 2am. My buddies went in with their dates and got BJs in the pool with some other random guy doing the same thing. They said it was hot watching some chic suck some cock while getting blown yourself, but I forgot about the pool, as I was wasted.

I BF'd my (now) favorite LB from Obsessions and had a wonderfully sleepless night. I can't seem to find an Obsessions thread to grab a pic for you, even though I know I have seen her here or on LBQ. I actually went there looking for a GG, but the GG I talked to earlier didn't seem like she was in a good mood. And I was being picky. Then the LB flashes her wicked smile and I simply said meet me in room 201, slapped 500baht in her hand for the BF and walked away.

Anyway, the pool is sweet. I recommend staying at the penthouse one night, for the experience. And bring the freakiest girl you know, for the experience. Or 2 girls would be even better! That's what I set out looking for at about 6pm, and the only girl I found said she was 17 for another month and can't go to my hotel. ( how do you say: HOLY SHIT!) I find this out after a hot make-out session on some couch in some bar.

So it's 2 something and I stumble back to the Penthouse, really thinking I just need to sleep cause I'm that drunk, but thought of how I came all the way to Patts for 1 night to have a freaky time in a sex hotel and I was going to sleep alone, with no sex at all, all night long and only a few kisses from some kid! I HAD to give Kitten/Obsession one last try, before I pass out. I got lucky, just like my handle suggests, and not much sleep, but amazing sex from a hot Obsession LB! So good I went back for seconds a few weeks later.