HIV UPDATE...

PANIC

About half hour ago i was talking to well know friend of mine (KNOWN to many bms here) who lives and works in pattaya...a well known person who knows most the lbs working there.

It started when i asked him some info about an lb who works both in pattaya and phuket.

When i got my answer i asked him again about my favorite (one of them) lb in pattaya Koko,

The answer i got back nearly shocked me,because that is the lb i will be meetting in febr.

Well here is the answer i got:a few months now i asked koko and joy if they would like to do a video together and most probably with some other persons.They were both asked to bring results for a hiv test before the shooting of this video.A test for an hiv cost 400baht.Both said ok.

They were asked to do that many times,when they arrive for the shooting there was not hiv test,instead both said that if they will do the video together they didnt need that.

Ofcourse the video was not done.IT LOOKS THAT THEY WERE BOTH AFRAID TO GO AND DO THE TEST,why i dont know.

I TOLD HIM that about a year ago i was with koko for a few days and she was ok,because i am ok

(about 1 month ago i had a general test,which i always do the past 7 years).

His answer was that to be very careful when i am in pattaya this febr.

He also said that he thought that he needed to tell me that.

Well i also thought that i have to tell this to everybody here what i was told about koko and joy.

But if somebody knows something pls tell us.

Just because you are HIV- and had previously had sex with her, does not mean she is certainly HIV- too. She or anyone could be HIV+ and not pass it on for certain in each subsequent sexual encounter after their date of infection. It is not 100% transferable in each incident of unprotected sex. If your partner has it, and you don't and you fuck her without a condom, the odds are about 1 in 500 she will pass it to you. If your partner has it and fucks you with no condom the odds are about 1 in 5 it gets passed to you. The odds don't change for any subsequent encounter with the same infected person, from what I've read. So there the 1 in 5 odds or 1 in 500 odds will start over on any followup encounter with the same infected person. I read this in an article several years ago, in a publication that I considered at the time to be a legit source of sound information on the subject. Cannot recall which one it was though.

HIV is nowhere near as contagious as things like syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, which are about a 98% chance of being transmitted from the infected to the uninfected person.

Just because you are HIV- and had previously had sex with her, does not mean she is certainly HIV- too. She or anyone could be HIV+ and not pass it on for certain in each subsequent sexual encounter after their date of infection. It is not 100% transferable in each incident of unprotected sex. If your partner has it, and you don't and you fuck her without a condom, the odds are about 1 in 500 she will pass it to you. If your partner has it and fucks you with no condom the odds are about 1 in 5 it gets passed to you. The odds don't change for any subsequent encounter with the same infected person, from what I've read. So there the 1 in 5 odds or 1 in 500 odds will start over on any followup encounter with the same infected person. I read this in an article several years ago, in a publication that I considered at the time to be a legit source of sound information on the subject. Cannot recall which one it was though.

HIV is nowhere near as contagious as things like syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, which are about a 98% chance of being transmitted from the infected to the uninfected person.

Thanks Lefty,

to be honest i have no idea about hiv,but because i was just told to be carefull,and especially

with something it involves 2 lb i like,and i am sure that also many bms feel the same,i thought

that what i was told must also come to this forum.

To be honest i hope that is nothing wrong with both lbs which i like very much

to be honest because they didnt bring a test cert doent mean they have hiv , its the thai way to avoid any tests for anything they all seem to bury there heads in the sand hope things wont happern to them

its the same reson most of them dont have driving liciences

plust 400bht for a test for them is far to expencive for them to pay and find out somthing they dont want to know

Well, I am no expert on HIV but I am told that a HIV test does not show negativ if "recently" infected. No matter what the odds are, 1 in 5 or 1 in 500, it scares the hell out of me. Remember Murphys Law, that might give you no odds at all. So assume that the first time you go bare you bought it. In my opinion any time this subject comes up on the forum the rest of us should be posting "COVER UP" for the benefit of the few who are taking chances and possibly passing it on to other LB's

Well, I am no expert on HIV but I am told that a HIV test does not show negativ if "recently" infected. No matter what the odds are, 1 in 5 or 1 in 500, it scares the hell out of me. Remember Murphys Law, that might give you no odds at all. So assume that the first time you go bare you bought it. In my opinion any time this subject comes up on the forum the rest of us should be posting "COVER UP" for the benefit of the few who are taking chances and possibly passing it on to other LB's

The first tests only worked for a period of at least 3 months prior. A sexual encounter a month before the test wouldn't register. Now, the tests have improved and will pick up exposure as close as 21-25 days previous. There is also a much more expensive test, not sure of it's name or availability here or Thailand, that will work even on sexual encounters 24 hrs prior. This is the test they give the adult film actors, and has probably done a lot for not allowing HIV to have wiped out the entire lot of them.

To be honest, I'm not convinced that just one or two encounters with a HIV+ person is going to spread the virus. It seems to me, that it is a cumulative thing. Everyone I know of who has gotten it sexually, has engaged in unsafe sex practices for an extended period of time. The intravenous drug users are a different story. If you ingest the bodily fluids of many other people over the course of years, it has got to put a strain on the immune system, even if the other people ain't carrying around an hiv bug in their bodies. If the people are suppressing their immune system with amyl nitrate, ice, yaba, etc, any virus their sex partners have are more likely to infect them.

I really believe how healthy your immune system is plays a role in whether or not you contract the virus. Recreational drug use is immunosuppressive behavior. If for example, one person decides to smoke ice with some prostitute and then she plows him bareback, and he does this on a regular basis, especially with multiple prostitutes, he's very likely gonna catch something, even if it isn't hiv. If an otherwise healthy, non drug user, with a normally functioning immune system gets porked a couple of times bareback, I think the odds of his catching the virus are a whole lot less. There are of course many other things that weaken the immune system. Human habits many people partake of. I'm thinking all of anything that makes your immune system work overtime, is making that person much more susceptible to contracting a virus of any kind including HIV.

Lefty - I am sure you know a lot more than I do about HIV and I do believe that some people may take what you wrote in your last post above as an excuse to go right ahaed to plow in bare back or have it put to them bare. I for one have learned over many years not to tempt "Murphys Law" and will go by what I have said in my post above and strongly suggest to fellow forum members not to take chances.

You might want to delete this entire post or at the very very least remove names - Thailand has some incredibly strict defamation laws and the OP has just broken all of them. It would only take a person to go and make a police report to set the wheels in motion and hey presto - OP is in Jail on his trip and facing huge amount of trouble. It does not matter if the comment is factual or not - under Thai law, its all about is it in the public interest to have this made public or even infer something and in the case of medical history - its 100% confidential. It does not matter about the rights and wrongs of discussing it - its about privacy and that is how the law is written in this country.

• Upvote 1

I think this post is too important to be deleted intirely, but yes scratch the names in the first posting.

I just went to the CDC web page (Center for Desease Control and Prevention), there is a page titeled HIV Transmission Questions & Answers. That page should be mandatory reading for anybody visiting LB's and contemplating unprotected sex, anal or oral

• Upvote 1

pls remove the names...actually pls remove the complete first post(my post).As for the latest posts i think that they should stay there.

My mistake to put names, but i thought that it will warn bms,like they warn me.

Thanks mardhi for letting us know about the law...u get my vote

IF I KNEW the post would have been a bit different,not mentioning names nor places.

thanks again : :drinks:

Because of that i asked for my post to be removed completly

I really doubt that anyone could do anything about what you write here ,law withstanding, but I must say I think putting names is a bit strong, any of you who read the forum will see I have had a similar dilemma recently with someone who I actually care about .

Just because someone tells you something doesnt mean it's true, I notice the OP didn't write the name of the individual spreading the initial rumours about these ladies, if he was so concerned why would he use the OP as a conduit. In my experience someone who spreads rumours has usually an axe to grind of some description.

Now i am thinking more about what you said and for me it sounds very logical.

Both lbs are well known to most of us and if there was something about them we will have known ...maybe the refusal of making the test(like he said)made him spread the rumours...why didnt i think that before i wrote my post...really i am sorry,because by writting that post it was like i am spreding the rumours also. :notfair:i like both lbs and i will meet both in febr.

Lefty - Quite a lengthy video. Yes, I did view it from beginning to end. The comments do cover about 25 years of HIV/AIDS 1988 - 2012 and show how dificult it was / is to get a handle on the subject. The video wants to show diferences of opinions in the medical community. However, if such differences exist at todays date and to the extend shown is more than questionable. I sense a lot of wishfull thinking of people struck by AIDS. Does it tell me that the HIV virus does not cause AIDS, no it does not. The video only tells that some individuals question it. Do I sign on to the concept that if I have a good immune system I can not catch HIV nor get AIDS - no I do not believe in fairy tales.

Listen to the upheavel a positive HIV test has created in the lives of the people in the video and be on the safe side. I go back to what I said before, cover up, even if it is for only thy other STD's out there.