Creeper Johns in the LB scene

nk123

Hi Guys,

I have met my girlfriend while she was working as a LB. that was soon 2 years ago. I still get creeps, weirdos, trying to tell my girlfriend i'm publishing pictures here of her as well as her phone number and what not. does anyone have experience with these weirdos and how to deal with them? it gets old real quick.

whats even the point? jealousy? trying to break someone up? its not even up for discussion if a relationship with a former working LB is good or not, its up for debate and everyone has their own opinion, but this is just next level creep stuff.

• Upvote 1

Interesting first post.  Not the typical debut post for after joining the forum yesterday.

I'm not sure exactly how to deal with them myself.  I won't resort to any violence or physical harm to anybody. However I would like to send a strong message to this obsessive sponsor creep who thinks he is this ladyboys boyfriend.  She still works in the bar, yet he sends her 40 K plus a month.  He pesters locals and the bar owner where she works as to who she goes with when he isn't there. ( I guess she isn't supposed to go with anyone) He also buys her phones and installs GPS apps so he can track her movements when he isn't in town.  :phone:

I don't mind him being so delusional, but when his obsession tilts my happy go lucky world, it really makes me wonder why. He is so obsessed with her that he tries to win her love by showing her photos of her friends on forums  He has even signed her on to at least one forum (not here thank fuck) so as he says she can see herself in photo updates that her bar provides.  He recently shared with her 4 pretty tame photos of a LB I went with to his paid girlfriend who is the friend of the LB I went with.  On the day I posted them (on another forum) the LB I had went with asked me about the photos on facebook messenger.  It was so obvious how she found out.  I was worried about the context that her friend had told her about them and showed them.  

The ladyboy I went with who I want to see on my next trip wasn't upset.  In fact she sent me some more photos of her that she thought were better than the ones I had posted. I deleted the ones I had originally posted and wrote a short message on the post telling the obsessive creep that the source of the shared photos had been revealed by the LB he had showed them to through. Who is  his so called girlfriend. I finished by saying he could expect some kind of retribution down the road.  It may be enough for me just letting her know how much of a creep her friends delusional sponsor is although I'm pretty certain she already knew that. Her friend take him for the biggest mark.

:mad0245:

It really hacked me off that this obsessive creep would do this thinking he would win brownie points with his cash benefactor of a girlfriend who he is 30 years older than and the only thing they have in common is his money.  I've observed her in the bar when he is in town. She looks miserable and rarely smiles.  When he leaves she is totally a different person (full of life). It disturbs me that the creepy fecker put's her in a position that she could hurt her friend by the context he shared the photos I posted.  

That's how I'm dealing with this kind of creep.  I reckon I could tighten the noose on him even more if necessary.  His so called girlfriend probably wouldn't be to happy to find out he installed a GPS tracker on the newest I-phone he gave her.  I really don't want to waste any more energy on the bastard. So I hope he got the message that this behavior isn't on and could bring him problems. 

Unfortunately there are a handful of guys out there who either want to cause trouble for others or try anything to capture the love they don't have.  It is pretty creepy and pathetic.  

• Upvote 3