Bangkok Flooding

SiamSam

The biggest problem is that the airport is now deemed a risk of flooding as well as inner BKK. My flight is not until mid december but im already making a contingency flight to the PI just in case. My Xmas break aint getting fucked up by mother nature

It wouldnt surprise me if Patpong closes for a week or two as its empty and half the bar girls have left already. Maybe someone can report back

What about Nana now , is this suffering for lack of punters or otherewise

7-11, minmart and the supermarkets are not receiving regular orders because the warehouses are out in the affected areas.

though Central Bangkok remains water free for the time being, i would advise all visitors to go to pattaya, Hua Hin or an Island for the foreseeable future.

It is likely to be affected for a while yet..

The issue as such is that the sources for information change there tune every day. My estimation is that inner BKK will be saved .

Latest estimation is that in two weeks all fringes of inner BKK will be dry now due to measures taken regarding pumping the water out etc etc.

I hope so