My first time

Coxy277

I had been going threw a divouse at home so come to Los bkk first wasi in bkk for couple days went to patpong Wiley there got chatted to by a street girl took me to a short time room she showers I showers as I got back she pulled back covers and said surprise

Have you been with ladyboy before I said no I havernt pretended that I thought she was a lady bit said I was interested and found her sexy

She said she would teach me how to fuck a ladyboy , before I knew what was going on I was on my back legs in the air and her cock inside me

She pulled out cum over my chest then said your turn climbed on my cock putting condom on same time I came quickly so she said she stay with me all night I ask how much she said sort time money plus I buy her dinner

Was given the tour had dinner and drinks back to my hotel which there was some confusion as wouldn't let her in main door she had to use bottom door were the normal people would see her but in room had great time the hotel was the radison on Rama 9