Baiyoke Tower Base Jump Goes Wrong

pdogg

interesting: I always found transsexuals attractive but never had sex with one till I went to Thailand in 2000. But what brought me to Thailand was Base jumping. At the time there were (and still are a few) buildings that were never finished, you could just climb the stairs to the top and jump its was great. In America there are all kinds of legal problems with most base jumps. Anyway after over 25 years of base jumping and over 400 base jumps (I am not as young and don't heal as fast as I use too). I am simi-retired from base jumping but still make one every now and then. Now a day there are a lot more people doing it and it has come along way as far as safety goes, but don't think for a second it wont kill you real fast Ive lost most my close friends to the sport. With more people skydiving we get more base jumpers as most base jumper come from skydiving and with more legal jumps and go-pro cameras  there is a lot more video out there. I made my first base jump in 1986 and never thought I would see the day when everyone in the world knows what Base jumping is. Back in the day I did not talk much to non jumpers about "base jumping" non base jumpers would just look at me and look at me like I had a mental problem if I tried to tell them what it was :)  My My how things have changed...  

• Upvote 3

Good to see you posting Khun Bartman..........

I hope all goes well with you.......

I knew you were crazy man...but WOW...........I always thought jumping from a perfectly good airplane was a bit crazy

but jumping from a perfectly good building......Takes a lot more balls than I will ever have................

• Upvote 1