Attention - users of ThaiFriendly

Rickshaw

Pinalove, the sister website of Thaifriendly, identical in every respect in terms of layout and ways of using it has recently been revamped. The results, both intended and unintended, are not good for free users.

1. In my case, my inbox is now restricted to one page which means that all the data - phone numbers and arrangements for future assignations and such like - which is over 3 days old has been lost. And new messages often from totally unsuitable people automatically go to the top and push important messages off the page and into the ether. Every so often, I get access to my other pages, but it is hit and miss i.e. two times in nine days, they have reappeared, but it reverts back within minutes. Other people are not so unlucky and so the chances are that this is a glitch, but it is taking a long time to sort out and I might have left the Philippines before it is sorted. On the other hand, it might be a beta test and I might be one of a trial group; if successful i.e. it reduces their costs or they can get more money out of their customers to access old messages, they might roll it out across the website.

2. All favourites are now pixellated and their names removed. To see your favourites requires taking out a subscription....

3. After the website change, 4 of my contacts suddenly came up as having blocked me. Since 3 of them were long time contacts and I had their phone numbers, I have asked them and they are adamant that they had not done this. So somewhere along the transfer path, glitches have crept in. This may get sorted but the chances of it happening before I leave in a week's time is remote.

Now, if this website change is successful in reducing their costs and / or increasing their revenue, there is every chance they will do the same with Thaifriendly. And they will do it without warning. One day you will wake up to find that it has happened.

If like me, you rely on the website to store old messsages with useful details like contact numbers or you have a full favourite list or you just come to Thailand for two weeks at a time and don't have the luxury of waiting while glitches are rectified, I strongly recommend that you take the precaution of writing down the important details, the loss of which would have some impact on your time or enjoyment.

At Ladyboy Review, we try not to make too many changes as things can always go wrong.  Thankfully, our last major upgrade improved functionality of the site.   There are lots of little things we might change if doing it all over again, but we try to resist these minor tweaks because although they may bring marginal benefits of our Members, we don't want to risk lost data which would inconvenience our Members.

Here's a link to the dating profiles on LBR, although most of the Ladyboys are from the Philippines and Thailand, we are global, our most recent ladyboy profile is from Texas:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-search