Travel, living, and lifestyle

SiamSam

Excellent idea Khun Sam! :db:

Done! 8)

LBR Members can start threads in the sub forum that they deem most appropriate but here are some general guidelines.

There are forus subforums within the Thailand category.

If it's about a Thailand Trip Report it goes in Trip Reports.

If it's about a specific bar or deals with a bar issue such as barfines it goes in Ladyboy Bars.

That leaves a whole bunch of other stuff. If it is ladyboy related then it goes in the Thailand Ladyboy Scene.

Otherwise it goes in the new section suggested by Siam Sam.

What if it's not about Thailand?

If it's about a specific region we have areas for various regions in the World of Ladyboys.

If it's about Ladyboys in general such as "Why Do ladyboys Like Mirrors?" it goes into general Ladyboy Chat.

If it's about technical aspects of this website it goes into How To Navigate.

Everything that's left goes into the Boiler Room, more or less a virtual pub where our members can shoot the shit.

These are just general guidelines. We're not too fussy here so feel free to post a thread wherever you choose. It's YOUR forum!

I'm not a good writer. Perhaps it's a tradeoff when the good Lord gave me a 10 inch dick. So if anyone wants to slicken up the descriptions of the various sub forums just goforit and I'll make the changes.