Seventh Northern Soul Night in Pattaya - Powder on the dance floor?

Did anybody catch this Northern soul night? Love the powder on the dance floor comment.

The very popular Northern Soul Party took place for the 7th time here in Pattaya, this time with a brilliant new location, at the White Horse Pub and Restaurant in the Eastern Grand Palace Hotel on Soi Khao Talo in East Pattaya. The Northern Soul night, organized by Eva Johnson and Earl Brown, has proved to be a huge success each and every time in Pattaya. However, for this the 7th event, all records were broken and the party was bigger and better than ever before. The evening started with a delicious buffet dinner before the party moved on to the dance floor where partygoers showed off their best moves. Excitement was in the air, powder was scattered on the dance floor and the Northern Soul music was pumping, leaving all guests laughing and dancing the night away with their families and friends. Familiar faces from all around town came along and joined in this brilliant event. The Northern Soul Night #7 was sponsored by several great sponsors including San Miguel Light and Thatcher’s Gold Cider, which was flowing all throughout the evening for guests to enjoy. See you all for Northern Soul Night #8, coming soon!

BD

• Upvote 1

Its amazing how something that grew out of a scene in the north of England in the early 70's is now a worldwide phenomenon.

There's soul clubs in every corner of the globe now .

One thing about soul music once it grips your heart you are hooked and fall in love with it for life , I started collecting records when I was 15 and I still get shivers down my spine when I hear something new I like or something I've been searching for for years 

All my mates who were around that era are the same , things change we grow up and get married etc etc but the love of the music never leaves you .

Thanks BS for posting this good to see the Thai's enjoying themselves too  B)