Pattaya-Diana-Oasis

saab1

well just been checking this Diana-Oasis out ! looks a good place, and pretty good value for money, im just wondering ? which rooms has cooking facilities ? or do they all have cooking facilities ? was looking at a place earlier called Mooks, but Diana-Oasis is better location, any help again would be good

cheers :)

I had a acquaintance that lived there for a while (he still may). He liked it but had a very small studio. I'm trying to remember how big. 27 sqm comes to mind but it might have been smaller. I think the type of studio he had is in one of the room pictures on the Oasis web site: http://www.diana-oasis.com/pictures.html search for View from Sofa Corner. The one where the bed is in the corner of the room butted up against the wardrobe and the TV stand is kind of a part of the wardrobe. Everything was kind of a tight fit. I think this is what you get in the lowest price room. It was nice enough but small. But it depends whether size matters to you. :biggrin: On a monthly rental electricity could add +-2000 baht. I didn't see if they mention what they charge for the electricity rate. Not long ago the power company charged 3.6 baht per unit and some places charge at much a 8 baht per unit making money off the electricity.

That is what I know FWIW and is a couple of years old.