travel is a mess....where do I put "best way to fly to Phnom Penh" ??? (brokers are all filled with pre Covid fare prices, one friend already found this out when she tried to book home to PP only to have it cancelled last minute

JustSumGai

so air asia and vietjet both show massive fares compared to what's on brokers leading me to suspect brokers are FULL OF SHIT and will take my money and then cancel the ticket with some excuse and offer me the real current fare price of over double.  So what is a body to do?  Wait til I want to fly and just walk up to their window at the airport and book right before I fly? (I'm guessing there's a few empty seats on a plane from Bkk to PP).  I may risk it on a one way at 50 or so...works? great!  Bait and switch? only lose the 50 (fares are non refundable...and hey! there's a new fare letting you change within 24 hours, etc.

the whole topic is a black hole...but one can find hundreds of reviews where people paid big bux then had their pland FUCKED and were still trying to get their refund MONTHS later. 

• Like 1