Insightful wisdom from the Red Light

Hey mungry mates! 

I was recently browsing through a pickup website. Think of it as online-window shopping. When Im home in the Middle East, I tie myself to a subverbial leash, not the bdsm kind but the caged animal kind. (Is there a difference) But I dont indulge in girls here, since its home! And I often run into people whom I dont want to be seen around. Im no fool, im sure they feel the same way.

I went to see how the Russian market was for beauties, top notch as usual so I clicked on a few girls just to gaze. Heres the part which prompted me to post here...I was reading a comment/review a fellaleft which summarized his evening with the dame as "girl was average, she did not look like her pictures, the face was hers but the body wasnt as slender as in pics posted" 

(get ready)

To which the lady replied 

" 100 € in Moscow is the price of a light dinner in a cafe for two peoples,even without vine, this is a purely symbolic sum. For that money you do not need in time of our meeting to include your charm, (if it is also available),+ you getting quality safe sex with elite condoms,including taxi,+an English-speaking partner, and you are still unhappy. As if for 100 € you choose your wife for all future life. And if Prince Charles with his millions were unhappy in a marriage with Diana, what miracles are you waiting for in this world for 100 €? "

Both are completely right here and in her defense, you can check the link below, the face was clearly photoshopped over a different body. 

https://massagerepub...s-100-night-200

This prompted me to inquire, anyone else have great wisdom..... heard on someones elsesexpense perhaps?

Tommen.gif.dc644cdbc5071893745e017b572dfda9.gif    Andy.gif.bd599e7f1e408d48d9f4653d27357be3.gif

• Upvote 2