Janjela, Jany, Janny...

gulsju

Hello guys,

was wondering if anyone of you know this girl http://bangkok-ladyboy.com/jany/

I met her about a year ago and then she disappeared without a trace, I'm very curious of her whereabouts as she was a great girl, smart funny and... of course very sexy :) We were planning to meet again but time dragged on a bit and eventually she was gone.

I suspect she's no longer in the scene as she has completely disappeared from everything electronic but it would at least be nice to know if she's ok and disappeared out of her own free will.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I wish you were right but haven't seen a single advert from her on CL or BP for more than half a year or so... The search continues, she sent me a couple of very hot and private clips before going silent and I can't seem to get her off my mind :)

I haven't been monitoring CL for awhile myself. When I was with her she was very stoked about her modelling. I can'r see that covering all of her expenses. Perhaps she picked up a sponsor. I wouldn't be surprised to see her resurface sooner rather than later.

Here she is modelling for me in 2014. 

post-1488-0-29467900-1455368171_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1