Massage in Cebu

Rickshaw

One of my interests in life is good massage, with or without happy endings. It is surprisingly difficult to get and is often a pig in a poke as to the quality.

In Cebu, I found one! Given by a ladyboy whose name used to be Sweet John and now goes under the name of Trixie23 on Pinalove. Do not be fooled by the photos! They are like before and after ones, only those with the enormous boobs are the before piccies - she is now as flat as a pancake but will not talk about what happened.

A nice girl, very shy - if you want a happy ending, then you have to tell her otherwise she will leave your delicate bits alone. But a really good masseur who does not have one eye on the clock. My one hour massage took one hour and twenty five without any hanky panky. And it was as good a massage as I hve ever had.

Her number (and she is happy for me to give it out) is (+63) 947 173 4700.

If you are in Cebu, try her.

• Upvote 4

She goes by the name of Trixie2014 here on Ladyboy Review.  She just joined yesterday.

Or I reckon it's her because she says Massage on her Profile.

Hey guys, Rickshaw gives her a good recommendation and i trust his judgment.    :biggrin:

These ladyboys don't realize that many of us prefer a flat chest.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-profile/trixie2014/

post-45-0-35754700-1412247157_thumb.jpg

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-profile/trixie2014/

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...