Happy New Years from Bali!

clembones

Hello All. O.K., I want to take the plunge while I am here visiting Bali for the fist time. I need some help from some veterans on what the going rate is for these stunners I see on LBR or CL. Are the Ladyboys of Bali really asking for $200+ usd for a date in their ads and getting it?? What should I expect to pay for quality time spent? I do not want to come across as cheap but I want to pay what is fair without bleeding. Thanks for the help!

Welcome to the Forum Clembones!  :hi:

I haven't been to Bali for years.  At that time I was paying 300K.  They don't use the terminology "short time"  or "long time" like the Thais do.

On Dynapura Ladyboy streetwalkers hang out on motobikes near the gay bars.  As I recall some of the names of these bars were QBar, Kudos, and Bali Joe's.  Sunday night was Rainbow Night at Double Six on the beach.

This info is quite old.   If there's anyone who has more up to date info please let us know.  Our coverage of the Ladyboy scene in Bali and Jakarta isn't very good and hopefully in 2014 we can improve it next year.  So guys, if you know the Indonesian scene, please share your knowledge.