Looking for info on Auckland

Rogue

Recently landed in Auckland after a awsome couple weeks in thailand im gonna be here for a while, does anyone have any info on the LB scene in auckland? I understand K-road is the area of sin here but where on Kroad i dont know. Im not to interested in the pacific LBs more the south american or asian LBs. Any clubs or bars that are popular with LBs? or are they all street walkers?

Hi Rogue,

Welcome to New Zealand.

I don't live in Auckland so can't really add much to what you already know. K-Road is apparantly where it all happens but it is pretty dodgy in places and there are no dedicated bars or shows that are LB specific. Also, you are most likely to encounter a guy in a skirt as opposed to a real girl. There is a cabaret in Auckland called 'Kamos' which is probably the closest thing here but I am told it is not that good and attracts mostly transvestites.

There are Asian, Pacific Island and Moari Ladyboys in New Zealand and while some work in the sex industry, most like my girl are working in regular jobs. Your best bet to meet somebody in Auckland would be to try www.nzdating.com which has the largest number of Ladyboy profiles of any of the dating/personal sites in NZ. The listings for Auckland in particular are huge (for us here anyway). If you want to pay for it then www.newzealandgirls.co.nz has a few listings for working girls and although the choice is limited, I can recommend Devine who I met up with a few years back.

Good luck!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...