Coronavirus

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Everybody wants to be the biggest. But no one focuses on being the nicest. James Garetson, Tiger King.   These are trying times. Let's work on being nice to each other. So when this pandemic is over,

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/09/05/leading-walking-street-business-owners-warn-of-total-collapse-of-tourism-industry-in-pattaya-if-thailand-has-no-foreign-tourists-for-another-3-6-months/ Adam

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Mask wearers in Sweden say they face abuse. Let's hope that Thais who move there don't experience that.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-coronavirus-face-mask-wearers-describe-suspicion-abuse-2021-6?r=US&IR=T

'You should lock yourself at home if you are so scared of corona,' 

During the first wave and second wave, it didn't seem necessary to take extreme caution.   But Thailand's Third Wave is different. 

So I have drastically cut down on unnecessary socializing and keep to myself for the most part.

The good news is right now it is fairly safe in Pattaya and the restrictions are not too onerous.  But the outbreaks in factories, migrant camps, and densely populated slum areas will eventually work their way down to Pattaya. 

So a few more months of prudence before waiting for my jab is what I'm doing.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

So I have drastically cut down on unnecessary socializing and keep to myself for the most part.

I’ve heard all the jomtien complex mincers are vaccinated, so….

3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Mask wearers in Sweden say they face abuse. Let's hope that Thais who move there don't experience that.

Never heard of this, nor seen it. Is this a scientific survey or just this one Portuguese lady? 

I have however read about and watched YouTube videos where mask wearers harass non wearers and stopped them coming  in to shops and other establishments. Is that true?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, seven said:

I have however read about and watched YouTube videos where mask wearers harass non wearers and stopped them coming  in to shops and other establishments. Is that true?

Fake news!

Our smug Prime Minister has just stated that he does see us plebs flying before the middle of next year. This came while he was attending the G7 conference. Getting there onboard the governemnt jet!!!

• Like 1