3 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi The-Sith.  I am flattered by you seeking my advice on sexual health, but this is an area that most players don't babble about because it inevitably associates them with the venereal disases they might mention.  The fact that I even mentioned one of the Angeles sissies I was with had a symptom of syphilis shows that I have the maturity and confidence to talk about it in the context of a TR, which is something the other TR authors would never do because they'd be too embarrassed.  I am not, but do not want to make syphilis more than a one-post topic in my TR.  I have subsequently met at Phillies a fellow BM here and warned him not to touch that sissy...

As regards your prior sissy with smelly feet (non-contagious!) I only once hooked up with one like that and that's because he was overloading on hormones.  The stench was unbearable and quite distinct from the more familiar stink from athlete's feet we routinely sniff in gyms.  There is also the classic stinky sweaty feet smell (mosques) that may emanate from the feet or the shoes.   Your sissy may have been the hormones stink case.

Speaking of exposure to disease, I recall you (The-Sith) posting in another thread that you are into asslicking 69s.  You are not alone, although ass eating is a dangerous practice infectionwise.  As far as I can tell, the worse that ever happened to me was diarrhea or having to worship the porcelain God.  Just today I took my chances.  The pictures tell the story better than the written word...

nata01.JPG

nata02.JPG

nata03.JPG

nata04.JPG

nata05.JPG

nata06.JPG

nata07.jpg

nata08.jpg

nata09.jpg

nata10.jpg

nata11.jpg

nata12.jpg

nata13.jpg

nata15.jpg

nata16.jpg

sweeeeeeet!

I'd like to eat a Palabok Fiesta and a Chickenenjoy Value Meal off that sexy sphincter!

Analingus 69s are the way to go!

10 hours ago, antartico said:

Great job Rom :love0029:i love your pics,i'm happy to see again femboys pinoy in action,as usual AC is femboy paradise

OMG Antartico.JPG

• Like 1

Today the Board's Main Event is undisputedly the Reappearance of the legendary Antartico, so I will keep my daily TR update short and to-the-point:

Over the last 2 months I visited Angeles on and off on 4 occasions, and yesterday was my last day there this trip.  I chose to spend it with the 2 sissies I had taken with me to Palawan, as previously reported along with the caveat that one of them is a generously-sponsored sissy and I don't want to ruin it for him by revealing his identity.  So the pics below are not my best ones from yesterday, but they give a close enough idea of the playful last day together of the 3 Amigos... : chilling out in the room all day and at at night we went karaoke and pool and dance... 

zt000.jpg.d6927b9e6b336808ec4978286a16a1d7.jpg

zt003.jpg.6132747c7abe98148952eaeba4415618.jpg

zt002.jpg.a027e350a9979379563d890455cf228a.jpg

zt001.jpg.f3df27545c408a5636780eeceafe7796.jpg

zt02.jpg

zt03.jpg

zt03a.jpg

zt04.jpg

zt05.jpg

zt06.jpg

zt09.jpg

zt10.jpg

zt12.jpg

zt11.jpg

• Like 4

I feel appalled by the turn of the subject in the posts up the page. I hardly watched pics so I haven't noticed a STD on a ladyboy's cock. I don't know what's true or not, but i wish it's not. (maybe it would be smarter to create or complete a thread dealing with STDs. 

I'm not really interested in ladyboys' cocks. What's interest me is their feminity in spite of having been born a boy. No offense, we all have different reasons to be interested in ladyboys.  I wish a great conclusion for this TR. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

No offense, we all have different reasons to be interested in ladyboys.  I wish a great conclusion for this TR. 

Ain’t that the truth. Nancy, Ploy, Ae (Jasmine) all I’m saying. 

While this TR  started out good and Rom obviously choose who he interacts with, I don’t see any reason to be arrogant to the very small crowd he still has. I got bored pretty soon. His TRs was way more entertaining before. Not at all knocking it, it’s most likely my age, just saying there’s a time for everything and nothing we can do about it.
 God speed, Rom. Adios.

• Like 2

A man does not become a better man without self-evaluation and back at PY one of the things that was eating away at me was that I was exposing intimately and as prostitutes young men and women I did care about to some extent to entertain strangers who mostly did not give a rat's ass about me and in some cases were openly resentful of the personal accomplishment underscoring my Board posts or just too thick to appreciate the effort that went into them.  That is why the TRs I have done here at LBR  (this one and another in 2020) have been more subdued than the ones I did at PY.  I know very well BM readers would rather see the faces of the ladyboys I show naked and that I tell more of the logistic details like real names, ages, where to find them, how much I gave them.  It's just that I choose not to do it anymore.  I think that as far as TRs go, mine still more than meet minimum standards and if someone is disappointed it's their problem not mine.  Perhaps there will be some BMs here empathetic enough to appreciate that instead of parading dozens of naked ladyboys like in a circus (which I still did in this TR), I chose instead to expose some of my angst as the aging monger I am and for whom serial fucking is not so big a deal anymore in view of other things happening in my life and the increasing awareness that my time is running out. I was going to go a few more posts and end the TR with a bang, but I really don't feel like putting any more time into this sucker.  So here goes the last update:

I am back in Manila for the final week of this 2-month trip.  As mentioned earlier, there is this one very special and beautiful sissy I code-named "Phoebe Cates" and whose company I immensely enjoy in and off the sack.  She knows that during these 2 months I have been with other sex partners all over the PH and on 2 different occasions I made her loose face by getting mixed up and texting her messages meant for prostitutes.  She broke up with me after the second mix up, so we were not together during my previous stay in Manila.  She also blocked me on Facebook but I managed to contact her and ask her if this weekend I could see her to say goodbye with no expectation of sex.  I said a place and a time and told her it was her choice to show up or not.  She did show up and I must have sounded sincere as we ended up in bed for the most intense passionate sex possibly of my whole life. Afterwards, we just held each other tight all night with me inside her as long as angles and lenghthiness allowed... Today, Sunday, I woke up to more of that magic, redemptive love-making with one of the most beautiful ladyboys there must be.  I am very fond of Phoebe Cates and if I lived in Manila we'd probably get into a relationship.  But real life has no such happy endings. 

THE END OF THE TR

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

As I posted, no offense but I felt a bit disappointed to see pics focused on ladyboys pics. Most disturbing for me is the remark about a possibly sick ladyboy. I don't think she is, this must be an effect of the pic with her cock covered by fresh cum. Perhaps it would be better to move the few posts to a separate discussion. 

I'm not throwing you stones but I admit I felt disappointed in the end. I read only 2 TR from you, both at LBR. Your previous TR showed you had been able to find Pinoy ladyboys in whatever province you felt like visiting. You will also forgive me if I don't want to believe your fear of aging. I don't believe you're that old (you must be be about the same age as mine and I never saw my age as a handicap with ladyboys). 

I understand you don't feel like posting usefull information in your TRs since you're in your post PY life. I am also very careful not to mention my secrets. I'm very careful about it in my every day's posting and I understand the frustration of BMs who don't understand. 

I hope you're not disappointed by remarks you may feel as negative and wish to read a conclusion with more fun or promises of fun. 

• Like 3

Thanks for the TR. I'm glad you ended up with Phoebe Cates again it's got a nice symmetry to it events have come full circle. Most people will never know how much effort goes into posting each update nevermind a full trip report, you've got nothing to prove and no need to justify yourself to anyone. See you in Lisbon!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, snoopdawg said:

Thanks for the TR. I'm glad you ended up with Phoebe Cates again it's got a nice symmetry to it events have come full circle. Most people will never know how much effort goes into posting each update nevermind a full trip report, you've got nothing to prove and no need to justify yourself to anyone. See you in Lisbon!

ditto..... except the Lisbon part.

keep the good times rollin'

and TRs are an art.... everyone has their own style.

• Like 1

I think there is still much to learn from this trip. I have a silly question to the attention of Rom. It's about airline prices. Although I don't want to ask you about how much you paid exactly, I would like to know if you had a big price increase since your last trip. Would be be able to say how much more (in %) ? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I think there is still much to learn from this trip. I have a silly question to the attention of Rom. It's about airline prices. Although I don't want to ask you about how much you paid exactly, I would like to know if you had a big price increase since your last trip. Would be be able to say how much more (in %) ? 

Actually PG the airfare for this trip was the greatest bargain ever because I bought it in October 2021 with a view to traveling to Thailand (and only Thailand) over Christmas/New Year 2021-22.  But then the Delta COVID variant popped up and I did not want to bother with the hassle of Thailand's forced hotels and testings so I abhorted the trip.  At the time, airlines were offering fares with no-penalty for rescheduling so I just kept the ticket for later.  In the Spring as COVID seemed to wane I started planning to travel again but this time a longer trip to BOTH Thailand AND The Philippines where I had some rekindled business prospects in Manila.  Also, there was this other BM I had planned to meet in Thailand if I had gone there for Christmas and subsequently we sorta just talked each other into a joint PH trip off-the-beaten-track.   So I had the original ticket reissued as "open jaw", i.e. flying into BKK and returning from MNL (I would use FF miles for BKK-MNL).  But when it got near the travel date, it became clear to me that the MNL business part of the trip hinged on a very important scheduled meeting that if I missed would set me back to the point of likely loosing that business opportunity.  You see, to go to Manila I would need a negative COVID test 24 hours before departure and if I were to test positive in Thailand I'd be stuck there and miss the meeting.  So I reissued the ticket a 3rd time direct from Europe to Manila without stopping in BKK.  The cost was 700something euros for the original ticket.  And the reschedulings another 200 because MNL is more distant than BKK.    Once in Manila I reissued the ticket one more time to stay longer.  So all in all I guess I paid about 1000 euros, but the real bargain was the flexibility I had to reschedule the ticket several times like it was a full fare.

I will just add that I am planning to fly to Thailand later this Summer to fulfill a similar "gatherings" personal journey to be with a couple sissies there I am very fond of and who stayed in close touch during the 2 COVID years.  The fares to BKK I just checked are 1500-1700 euros in August, falling to 1000-1200 in September.  To answer your question: airfare prices for me are 30-50% higher than what I used to consider reasonable just last year; they are up 100% from what I actually paid in October.

On 6/28/2022 at 9:23 PM, snoopdawg said:

A TR endorsement from Snoop is the equivalent of a Nobel Mongering Literature Prize and  I am at loss of words to thank him.  But I think he will understand what I am trying to say when I go:

Hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy
(Hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy)

See you in Lisbon bro!

On 6/29/2022 at 5:28 AM, The-Sith said:

ditto..... except the Lisbon part.

You are also invited to Lisbon The-Sith.  I could use all the help from "my former mate at the Catholic seminary school for Priesthood-bound boys back in the 1970s"  (yes  that's YOU The-Sith  STOP chuckling).  Sunday I return to the Tagalog Sunday mass here in Lisbon and I have my sight set on these 2 OFWs.  Obviously I would like to tap the ass of the cutie one on the left, but will settle for the elderly one on the right who already gave me her FB.   I think The-Sith you could make it rain and make it happen with the younger one.  Otherwise I would take you to the pinays' Bible Study and we'd try again with the Evangelical pussy...  Party on dude!

churchladies.jpg.1bc76ff4d60bc537050a4f81a74e124a.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/1/2022 at 1:27 PM, Rom said:

Actually PG the airfare for this trip was the greatest bargain ever because I bought it in October 2021 with a view to traveling to Thailand (and only Thailand) over Christmas/New Year 2021-22.  But then the Delta COVID variant popped up and I did not want to bother with the hassle of Thailand's forced hotels and testings so I abhorted the trip.  At the time, airlines were offering fares with no-penalty for rescheduling so I just kept the ticket for later.  In the Spring as COVID seemed to wane I started planning to travel again but this time a longer trip to BOTH Thailand AND The Philippines where I had some rekindled business prospects in Manila.  Also, there was this other BM I had planned to meet in Thailand if I had gone there for Christmas and subsequently we sorta just talked each other into a joint PH trip off-the-beaten-track.   So I had the original ticket reissued as "open jaw", i.e. flying into BKK and returning from MNL (I would use FF miles for BKK-MNL).  But when it got near the travel date, it became clear to me that the MNL business part of the trip hinged on a very important scheduled meeting that if I missed would set me back to the point of likely loosing that business opportunity.  You see, to go to Manila I would need a negative COVID test 24 hours before departure and if I were to test positive in Thailand I'd be stuck there and miss the meeting.  So I reissued the ticket a 3rd time direct from Europe to Manila without stopping in BKK.  The cost was 700something euros for the original ticket.  And the reschedulings another 200 because MNL is more distant than BKK.    Once in Manila I reissued the ticket one more time to stay longer.  So all in all I guess I paid about 1000 euros, but the real bargain was the flexibility I had to reschedule the ticket several times like it was a full fare.

I will just add that I am planning to fly to Thailand later this Summer to fulfill a similar "gatherings" personal journey to be with a couple sissies there I am very fond of and who stayed in close touch during the 2 COVID years.  The fares to BKK I just checked are 1500-1700 euros in August, falling to 1000-1200 in September.  To answer your question: airfare prices for me are 30-50% higher than what I used to consider reasonable just last year; they are up 100% from what I actually paid in October.

Thanks for the answer. It's been useful to me. 

• Like 1