BTW...... @Rom

when did you start calling LBs "he" instead of "she".

there is a site that totally crashed (LB-69) because there was a BM who kept doing that....he kept calling the LBs "he" instead of "she"......but unlike you, he was trying to be antagonistic. He kept trying to attack all other BMs to question their "gayness" and it mind-fucked the entire board.  The Mods refused to remove the antagonistic BM (I think his name was Boomdraw or something like that).....and BMs left in droves. 

I wasn't on the board to witness the psy-op carnage while it happened......but I read some of the old posts in the Forums and it was like a scene from an Apocalyptic movie where i felt like someone walking into a city that was once thriving yet you could read by the graffiti on the walls as to why the city became totally deserted.

by the time I got there.....LB-69 was a shadow of its former self....almost empty..... and the graffiti showed that it was due to this antagonistic BM (who probably was questioning his own sexuality) used up a lot of time and energy to tease all the other BMs.

does anyone remember this?

I know you aren't trying to mind fuck guys here...... but words do matter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The-Sith said:

does anyone remember this?

You kidding? Boomdraw was/is a legend. I think he tried his luck on PY as well but was shot down. He knew a lot about the scene  but was being way too  honest. Funny too.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The-Sith said:

how about the Hitler and 007 Spoofs?

As Rom already answered you, that's a lot pf work to provide a Hitler video. Either you go to the website and make a meme rapidly. You "just" need to fill your text following a tempo imposed by the website. 
I had to use a mixing software to do it. I worked about 3 months on the final sequence following an idea to create a special effect one pic after another. Then I understood it would never be ready for Christmas and gave up the idea. Then I worked on a diaporama and mixed the whole.  All of this to post hidden messages that hardly one BM caught. 
And eventually, the software asked me to pay for a new update to keep on mixing after one year of use or the software would be deactivated. I chose the cheap charlie's option. 

13 hours ago, Rom said:

I brought the green pen, but I dont know if I am yet mentally ready to reuse it.  Also other than perhaps The-Sith I am not sure anyone at this Board appreciates my skin graffiti work.   I guess the days when I would set up a whole Board in flames by drawing an innocuous smiley face on a ladyboy's torso are behind me now.  

Objection !!!

You are highly suspected to have used the pens to learn Chinese . Don't deny it. I have evidences. 

PS (1) :  LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

PS (2) : BTW, I like your pix of Picsie, except maybe the one with a dude's feet with cheeper throusers than mine  (LOL again).

1 hour ago, seven said:

You kidding? Boomdraw was/is a legend. I think he tried his luck on PY as well but was shot down. He knew a lot about the scene  but was being way too  honest. Funny too.

It could have been funny to read his posts if he told the truth about the scene. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

It could have been funny to read his posts if he told the truth about the scene. 

He did. Especially regarding the sponsor/GF/relationship with a bar GG/LB dilemma. He shattered the illusions many guys have and it was obviously not what they wanted to hear. Very entertaining poster.

I still have one if his quotes on my profile there. Haven’t bothered with it in a long time though as it’s dead. 2 of the 3 mods are members  on this forum btw.

I think one of his many usernames on PY was leftyrighty. Boy did he wind up them serious boyfriends over there.

18 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Thanks Rom! Even with the face mask it's obvious she is a pretty ladyboy.

Thanks Quietguy.  She is very pretty indeed.  In fact to me she looks like Phoebe Cates the teen star second only to Brooke Shields back in the 80s when  puberty hit me.  Am I the only BM here who used to fuck his GF while fantasizing about Phoebe ?

13 hours ago, The-Sith said:

BTW...... @Rom    when did you start calling LBs "he" instead of "she".    (...)   I know you aren't trying to mind fuck guys here...... but words do matter.

I have been struggling with that for the past year here at LBR.  When I draft a post here I usually do the whole thing in one-go and only afterwards meticulously edit and reedit the English as best as I can (being a non-native speaker).  In those one-go first drafts, the references to ladyboys mostly come out as "he"s and then at the end I used to change them ALL to "she"s.  Then about a year ago I stopped editing that aspect.  I just felt that, literarily, the spontaneity was more interesting than the consistency plus the indiscriminate use quite appropriately reflected the androgeny of the subjects.  So my posts had both "he"s and "she"s often for the same ladyboy.  At some point, another BM here raised the same question, and I self-tracked and saw that there was a positive correlation between my feelings for the ladyboy and the frequency of "she"s.  Conversely, ladyboys I did not like or never met I was more likely to use "he"s.   I just reread my posts so far on this TR and it seems I have been using mostly "he"s but not always.  Must be all the cock sucking I am doing.  No, seriously:  if you notice I  have also switched from using "ladyboys" to "sissies" (influenced by PG's thread) and with "sissies" the "he" flows naturally.   I will try to use only "she" hereafter.  My posts will loose in tension, but if it will be reassuring to BMs so be it.

10 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

(...)  You are highly suspected to have used the pens to learn Chinese . Don't deny it. I have evidences. 

:db:Busted !   Does anyone know what I wrote on the buttocks of the chinese sissy  ?    probably "PY sucks goats"  but I can't read my own Chinese handwriting...

9 hours ago, seven said:

(...) leftyrighty. Boy did he wind up them serious boyfriends over there.

I remember that guy from PY and mostly he was a pain.   He contributed nothing but blabber in the form of way too many posts.  The fact that he nibbled at the mods did not make up for it.  I doubt he was (as The-Sith suggests) THE reason for the demise of the layboy-69 Board.  The emergence of PY as a more user-friendly, better organized Board with the most media-savvy of moderators (Kendo) and bar owners (Scott) was the reason.

I first came to AC circa 1994 and the Yanks were still here.  At the time, I was young and free and condescended on the idea of having to pay for sex and found the place quaintly promiscuous and have no recollection of noticing the ladyboys.  Then Mount Pinatubo erupted, the Yanks left and I came back in 1999 when the bars had turned to catering to retired military left behind and newly internet-made sex tourists.  I remember thinking at the time, how basic the bars (SHACKS!) were, as well as the sexpats (low income and uneducated).  Yet it must have been paradise for them, because in each of those shacks you would find 50+ girls in bikini most under 25 ( and many way way under 25! ).  Hotels were also very basic and cost like 10 a night and the girls 15 barfine included.  There was no such thing as ST unless you forced them out the door.

Over the last 20 years I have witnessed the scene reverse completely.  The number of mongers exploded, especially Koreans who are now the main mongering and bar-owning nationality.  The number and quality of hotel rooms also skyrocketed.  Meanwhile, the number of girls keeps plummeting while the median age of those still in the game must be well into the 30s.   What  happens when demand (for paid sex) rises and supply falls?  Prices rise and quality of sex falls.  I think, like TH, the white man's mongering paradise of AC is on its waning days.

The ladyboy scene has been a little different.  They never really became a mainstay like in TH and attempts at ladyboy bars in AC never lasted long.  I think it's because the pinoy sissies are a more independent and romantic bunch than the Thais.  It is not easy to herd them in place for long and they tend to attach.   They rather free-range the streets and as far as I can tell from what I saw last night there are as many of them now as there have ever been.  Having been gone 2 years many of them are new to me and I have my work cut out for me.

Here's some random street pics from last night. Besides the street sissies, notice the closings (many iconic bars gone like POOF!) and the new upscale hotel towers.  What were they thinking when they build them?

ac01.jpg

ac02.jpg

ac03.jpg

ac04.jpg

ac05.jpg

ac06.jpg

ac07.jpg

ac08.jpg

ac09.jpg

ac10.jpg

ac13.jpg

ac12.jpg

ac11.jpg

ac14.jpg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I had not heard of Phoebe Cates before, so I googled her.

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/phoebe-cates-34967.php

Screenshot 2022-05-13 11.52.01.png

love Phoebe Cates..... always tried to get girls who looked like her when I was a teen. And then eventually discovered Asian girls.....that sometimes are similar. Taiwanese, American Born Chinese..... and some fair skin Thai and Philipinos can be similar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, The-Sith said:

love Phoebe Cates.....

Time to threadfuck my own thread and take everyone back to 1982 and the movie "PARADISE"

1558358054_phoebeparadise.jpg.64f07d9fe7d5899f9faa2c5cfbad5b47.jpgAfter their caravan is attacked and their respective families butchered by Arab marauders, a teenage dude and Phoebe flee across the desert from said Arabs whose leader was a sex slaves auctioneer after the beautiful virginal Phoebe, who deals with it by loosing said virginity to the teenage dude in the first oasis they hit.   Somehow, wild chimpanzees (in the Middle East !) help them fight the Arabs and the movie's time arch allows for Phoebe to realize she got pregnant.  The Arab auctioneer eventually gets killed by the teenage dude protecting Phoebe and at the end they find civilization in the city of Damascus (!!!)

"Paradise" was a copycat attempt to emulate the huge box office success a couple years earlier of "Blue Lagoon" with Brooke Shields and another teenage dude similarly losing their virginities in a paradisical setting.

Here are the juicy bits that made me dream of loosing my own virginity on the beach absent an oasis or a lagoon where I lived...

phoebe_cates_10.jpg.ae322d1ce4553122024b6e944fa88bc3.jpgphoebe_cates_02.jpg.83493332db1863883732e12eabf1848a.jpgphoebe_cates_01.jpg.609fe4ecb76fcc7e324ce12d1e8aaf56.jpgphoebe_cates_04.jpg.a1254452954c047332ecbc9fe6356d84.jpgphoebe_cates_05.jpg.d5d965916584b46eee2d84a4e50a3e2f.jpgphoebe_cates_08.jpg.7d4aa6eff1160f4115100128c26592f6.jpgphoebe_cates_06.jpg.bdba5802e091250f5bc64bdf109c2d1c.jpg

Bonus Pic:

phoebe_cates_nude_enhanced2-310x310.jpg.b16fdae9d7c4844050f9953315401445.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Is Patis Point open or did Covid cause its demise?

Donnnykey, JimSlim and I had a great night there.  We brought about a dozen ladyboys; we were drinking pitchers of beer, they were drinking pitchers of some blue tropical drink and everyone got drunk.  Good tunes and a small dancefloor.   I don't remember it being all that exoensive even though we were drinking with reckless abandon.

If you take Fields to McArthur Highway and make a right it's about a one minute jeepney ride or you could even walk.  It's on the right side of the street.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Is Padi's Point open or did Covid cause its demise?

Donnnykey, JimSlim and I had a great night there.  We brought about a dozen ladyboys; we were drinking pitchers of beer, they were drinking pitchers of some blue tropical drink and everyone got drunk.  Good tunes and a small dancefloor.   I don't remember it being all that exoensive even though we were drinking with reckless abandon.

If you take Fields to McArthur Highway and make a right it's about a one minute jeepney ride or you could even walk.  It's on the right side of the street.

Hi PDoggg.  I am quite familiar with the AC Padi's Point and happened to trike by there yesterday and to notice it was closed BUT IT IS STILL THERE unlike my former home field Padi's Point in Adriatico-Malate that is closed for good.   Yesterday I also saw Donnykey (Adriatico's wingman) at Phillies.  Seems he has gone steady with the fancy ladyboy (Thai?) he was there with.  Very well groomed platinum blonde one with what I consider top quality plastic surgery (still prefer them prestine).  Donnykey just stared at me wondering who the fuck I was that was getting all that attention from the street bayots.

23 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Always nice to see pics of Phillies! :biggrin:    About how many ladyboys are usually hanging out on the Raymond Street side these days?

Ladyboywise, Raymond Street is thriving as much as it ever was on the Phillies' corner.  I saw at least 20 yesterday (a Friday night), which may have triggered a police show of force that sent the sissies scrambling into the shadows or around me for the immunity of my white man's company.

But the rest of Raymond street is DEAD to its former self.  The Las Vegas go-go is closed.  The shacky blowjobs bars at the end of the street also.  There was a woman sitting in front of a now closed one and I asked about it and she offered to blow me, but I dont even think she was there for that.  Same story for Santos Street.  There is one last blow job shack there with 2 or 3 senior gummers asking 1,200 a pop (that's USD 23).  In the Raymond Street horizon, a towering new hotel with only a couple room lights on foretells of further demise to come.

Today's TR update was going to be about the start of the group sex shenanigans.   But, like PDoggg, BMs (other than perhaps The-Sith) are likely more interested in a field update than in my hotel room pile-ups, so I will post instead some more pics of the Raymond Street scene where I rounded up the 5 sissies involved in the pile-ups.  I took them to party at the Sky Traxx Club after we were denied entry at the trendier Mega Dance Club on the grounds that I could bring in no more than 2 sissies.  I passed obviously.  Here are the pics.  I think they tell the story better than my pidgin english would.  The hotel room part another time...

raymond01.jpg

raymond02.jpg

raymond03.jpg

raymond04.jpg

raymond05.jpg

raymond06.jpg

raymond07.jpg

raymond08.jpg

raymond09.jpg

raymond10.jpg

raymond11.jpg

raymond12.jpg

raymond13.jpg

raymond14.jpg

raymond15.jpg

raymond16.jpg

raymond17.jpg

raymond18.jpg

raymond19.jpg

raymond20.jpg

raymond21.jpg

raymond22.jpg

raymond23.jpg

raymond24.jpg

raymond25.jpg

• Like 8

Great pics ! Do they let you shoot them very easily ? 

Hotels were also very basic and cost like 10 a night and the girls 15 barfine included.  There was no such thing as ST unless you forced them out the door.

Can you please explain what you mean ? Is this 10 US$ a night and 15 US$ the girls barfine included ? Why not mention it in PHP ? 

• Like 1

Thanks @Rom for the on the ground report .

Good to see that ####### (Donnykey) is still around. I often used to be in AC around this time of year which was one of his preferred times as he was/is working at a horse racing track and now is between Autumn and Winter carnivals. If you see him around mention that he is missed here at LBR.

I just wonder if this may be the platinum blonde that he was with (photo from her facebook from November):

Edited to remove picture and delete BM's real name (see my later post in this thread)

• Like 2

On 5/14/2022 at 4:20 PM, Pdoggg said:

raymond23.jpg.bca053332cc69347d9ebfc7eba803ae5.jpg   Thanks for the update Rom!    The blue panty shot is from inside a club?

You betchum, Red Ryder!  And then the blue panty came off but I had my hands (and mouth!) full and could not snap more pics.   

The club has a small loft platform VIP table where only we were and out of sight of everyone else.  U can get a sense of the height-space on this one:

raymond100.jpg.447e8297c985eb1072b89035d7e60bc0.jpg-h

On 5/15/2022 at 1:50 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Great pics ! Do they let you shoot them very easily ? 

Can you please explain what you mean ? Is this 10 US$ a night and 15 US$ the girls barfine included ? Why not mention it in PHP ? 

Not all want their pic taken and if they object I tell them to step aside.  But 90% of the time they agree if I ask nice.  My problem is actually the opposite.  They incessantly asking me to BE photographed since the pics I take often end up in their FB profiles...  

Back in the late 1990s, AC barfines were PHP 500-700 (that's in the USD15 vicinity at the PHP38 to the USD at the time).  Barfines included LT sex.  A tip to the lady was discretionary.  It is still the case although the barfines I surveyed this week are in the PHP2,500-4,000 range  (USD 50-80 range) and the ladies clearly expect more than pocket change for a tip.

Also in the 1990s, hotel rooms could be had for less than PHP 500 (USD 10 range) with a fan.  I indulged in aircon at USD 15.  I am currently paying USD 32 for a small suite with breakfast for 2.  The hotel has a pool and is sissy friendly which not all in AC are.

On 5/15/2022 at 7:22 AM, sydneyjohn57 said:

donnykeyblonde.jpg.2ee361eb543f1b4810789ecc197089b0.jpgGood to see that Bruce (Donnykey) is still around.  I just wonder if this may be the platinum blonde that he was with (photo from her facebook from November):

The hair sure looks like hers.   But I cant be 100% sure bc I did not get a close enough look or interact.  I did take a pic of them that I almost posted yesterday, but stopped myself.  Not because of exposing DonnyK (several of his pics are posted to the Board) but because the pic was taken without his knowledge and to post it ostentatiously would not be the Rom thing to do.

1550476319_download(2).jpg.d276ce3bb7e20961ae32573106a8f0b6.jpgGentlemen,  I'll make today's post quick:  I went karaoking with a bunch of them, 3 of us ended up in bed, but I only had eyes for one who has the most perfectly straight hard chewable cock I have put mouth to in recent memory.  Great kisser and the fucking was passionate GFE grade.  I was in love for 10 minutes but then she chose not to stay despite me offering to pay double in the morning (the other stayed).  As I seat penning these words, I wonder if I should pursue her further this trip? ... or move on to the next stack of sissies...

karaoke1.jpg.a49f33f7df6fd3f2812e070321685589.jpg

karaoke2.jpg.cfdb604beaf6ca611f36bf3847a00a34.jpg

karaoke3.jpg.7d6b1063786b71c3015e3f59c91a5943.jpg\karaoke4.jpg.9d309daf9f4c4604eabe1a270892c460.jpg

karaoke5.jpg.a611baf18c47a3ece24712e88f637e94.jpg

karaoke6.jpg.2e3541164bdf071c36e8e1c475a7670c.jpg

karaoke11.jpg

karaoke12.jpg

karaoke13.JPG

karaoke14.jpg

Karaoke15.JPG

karaoke16.JPG

• Like 6

@RomDonnykey's real name has been used here a number of times in the past which is the reason I used it, however, in fairness I should not have used it an will edit my post in a few minutes and also as the blonde has not given permission for her pic to be posted I will remove that as well. Reason I posted her pic is that I have seen her a couple of times with Donnykey in the past. (I have met her previously but somehow in her wisdom decided to unfriend me on facebook a while ago)

• Like 1

as I scrolled down, I wondered at the post title.  Close ups of an ugly cock was what I was thinking (nice big hanging ball sack tho). Scrolling I surmised this to be a Phils femboy.  Yup.  I will say the pic of him doing the Asian Squat was PRICELESS!!  Recently saw a youtube vid on the "asian squat" which was interesting as it was done by a half farang half asian and contained info on how to work your way to being able to do it.   It's still amazing to see 80 yr old women doing this with no problem.  I will not be a convert, I travel with a very comfy, very small package chair (aluminum tubing for weight consideration) and it is the way to go for me. 

Kudos on breaking your fast.  I've done one or two here in the last 2 yrs, giant cocked black girls who charge $200 for an all too fast session.  Luckily I have gone past caring for the most part.  Age does have one or two benefits. At this point lust is so sporadic and short lived that I now have full control over the big head.  The libido may come out of hibernation when in proximity of many ladyboys, we will see later in the year.

Don't remember who said it, maybe Seven, but they said if they lost interest in ladyboys, they'd have no interest in going to Thailand. The mutation of LOS into one big fake old looking tourist traps charging double the previous prices may lead me to that feeling.  Recently saw a youtube where Everything Pattaya hit 10 of the top bars on walking street and they were ALL quoating 3000 baht short times and barfines mostly at 1500.  I can pay that here WITHOUT the $1000 plus airfare and 35 hour flights.  Whether it be Covid or just the evolution of LOS into a typical tourist trap place, things have/are changing FAST.

I am certain the Golden Age of mongering is long over, never to return.  It's been a fun run tho and I'm sure one will be able to wangle a fun filled stay or depravity without TOO much trouble, although it will cost more for sure. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

(...)   I am certain the Golden Age of mongering is long over, never to return.  It's been a fun run (...)

Such has been my expressed view for the last 10 years having realized the scene had peaked sometime in the mid-2000s (the GG scene; the ladyboy scene was more like circa 2013).  I don't think any sane punter would disagree with me, although there are many who have bitterly resented me posting it not for the prognostic itself, but for the underlying implication that us punters are doomed to the bad guys side of History.  Yes I know: it's a lot more complicated than that, and like in the slave trade much responsibility falls on the natives...  but all the houses we built in Issaan or LWVBs will not redeem us.

On more TR-related matters, I want to clarify what I posted a couple days ago when I said "Ladyboywise, (AC) is thriving as much as it ever was "...  Yes it's evident there are as many street ladyboys as I have ever seen.   But it's also evident that the demand for them is higher than it ever was, nothwistanding the ongoing covid impact on monger arrivals.  One moment I see a ladyboy on the prowl; then she is gone; then she is back.  Implication: ST accomplished!  which was not the default for PH ladyboys until apparently now.  I also see them posting in their FBs pics they take in the hotels where they are taken...every night a different hotel or 2.    Even I who thought I could turn any PH sissy into a groupie have had 2 runners already on this trip.  They said they wanted to LT me and then one skidoodled after the deed and the other at 6 AM when I got up to piss...

Which brings me to yesterday:  a bunch came in the afternoon to hang out at my room.  Watch movies, eat a bucket of chicken and rice on my dime.  Drink and smoke also.  There was some heavy petting but I was saving the bukkake action for later at night.  I took them out to a hostess bar where they played live country music, but the energy level just never charged up to bukkake.  Then to make it even worse: we were denied entry into that club I posted above.  The clubs here in AC have strict attendance limits of only sitting capacity and no dance floors.  So when the clubs figure they are full or going to be full, they don't want the ladyboys.  It's discrimination but that's the way it is.  At that point, I canceled bukakke and took one only for a penis colonic.  She stayed til brunch for another one...

room01.jpg.307092b1bfde2dd45816520f7bc46e9e.jpg

room02.jpg.0b53ba3f0698074a160f9c68a7b8f437.jpg\room03.jpg.3fd6115dfc3a36413c1c2be8400d1c18.jpg

room05.jpg.5ed05fbab4224e682ccb0692ce879fac.jpg

room06.jpg.350c5d642e22ddaa65aaff80656c814b.jpg

room07.jpg.5763bea6b82cf418a0ee4a2f6c8c8520.jpg

room08.jpg.fb728d5a4c5f530a99300738eda5a365.jpg

room09.jpg.7de695d5003fe94ebd61f819c3c03d85.jpgroom10.jpg.03bc0f5a2fd69ad5cf3bf08f6644e1a6.jpg

room11.jpg.243b0244b884b3c3b9c6876f0581aacf.jpg

room12.jpg.0d9b6fe8f67e8b0f562b5827e7493e6a.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Rom said:

Such has been my expressed view for the last 10 years having realized the scene had peaked sometime in the mid-2000s (the GG scene; the ladyboy scene was more like circa 2013).  I don't think any sane punter would disagree with me, although there are many who have bitterly resented me posting it not for the prognostic itself, but for the underlying implication that us punters are doomed to the bad guys side of History.  Yes I know: it's a lot more complicated than that, and like in the slave trade much responsibility falls on the natives...  but all the houses we built in Issaan or LWVBs will not redeem us.

On more TR-related matters, I want to clarify what I posted a couple days ago when I said "Ladyboywise, (AC) is thriving as much as it ever was "...  Yes it's evident there are as many street ladyboys as I have ever seen.   But it's also evident that the demand for them is higher than it ever was, nothwistanding the ongoing covid impact on monger arrivals.  One moment I see a ladyboy on the prowl; then she is gone; then she is back.  Implication: ST accomplished!  which was not the default for PH ladyboys until apparently now.  I also see them posting in their FBs pics they take in the hotels where they are taken...every night a different hotel or 2.    Even I who thought I could turn any PH sissy into a groupie have had 2 runners already on this trip.  They said they wanted to LT me and then one skidoodled after the deed and the other at 6 AM when I got up to piss...

I must be an insane punter then. I never believedin this concept of "Golden age". Actaually, I was not in Thailand in the 2000's, I was exploring other scenes. The thing is that I just don't believe in this idea of a Golden age that would be over belongs to old men (Sorry, no offense for JustSumGai).  It's a law of nature that cheap and good quality prostitutes attract more and more punters till prices start skyrocketing while quality of service drops. But I have always thought : as soon as I am not happy of a street, I'll move along to another one. This avoids being stuck in a place like Pattaya and see other mongers raise the bidding while ladyboys become older and eager at money. 

However, I keep in mind that a new golden age will come in the future. I don't know which one, I don't know whether that will be  GGs ladyboys or another kind of shemales but I keep ready to find it. I don't care about how easy (and cheap) it was in the past. I easily found cheaper than the Thai scene before Covid (see my TR 2019). I don't know what I will find in the next decade but I feel confident I will find something -no matter it doesn't look like ladyboys in Thailand- and try to keep my eyes open on the world to find it. 

colen.gif.0d1404911eeebac4e044152e57cb0056.gif

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rom said:

room12.jpg.0d9b6fe8f67e8b0f562b5827e7493e6a.jpg

Is that a Doritos bag in the trash bin or a Lays bag?  What unusual flavors of Doritos or potato chips do they have in the Philippines?  I've always gotten a kick out of the different flavors of corn and potato chips you can find around the world.

Is this a thread fuck?  You bet your damn ass it's a thread fuck!  Why?  Because Rom has his cock up the ass of a sweet sissy/femboy/ladyboy/trap/non-binary and the soiboy is left alone with the company of five finger Mary!

Oh, and this act of sodomy is taking place in the toilet!  And look at the dirty and rusty toilet paper holder!  With the paper against the wall instead of hanging outward.  What a dirty and tawdry act in a dirty and tawdry place...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5