Best ladyboy massage? And some other questions

Talueng

I’ll be in Pattaya over Songkran. Im actually living in Bangkok but don’t go to Pattaya often so please excuse if any of these questions are completely newbish: 

Any recommendation for a massage that has ladyboy masseuses? Would be nice to have at least a decent massage before the action, not a pure shag shop…

Any other good day time action places? I use TF and Tinder but it takes some time browsing profiles and texting back and forth, which I’m trying to avoid when on vacation. 

• Like 1

i don't think that LBs are particularly skilled in the art of massages QG. Certainly i have never found one that is.  But, sure you can find ones that will say they are but really it's all just a preliminary to the action. A quick rub then a tug so to speak.

No doubt some do exist, but hard to find. All i can suggest to Talueng is to pop along to Zaza and have a word with boss Dao, tell her exactly what he wants and she can talk to her staff. Don't know how many she has working at the moment though.

Problem Talueng may have is that some may have gone home for Songkran .

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2022 at 3:41 PM, Talueng said:

I’ll be in Pattaya over Songkran. Im actually living in Bangkok but don’t go to Pattaya often so please excuse if any of these questions are completely newbish: 

Any recommendation for a massage that has ladyboy masseuses? Would be nice to have at least a decent massage before the action, not a pure shag shop…

Any other good day time action places? I use TF and Tinder but it takes some time browsing profiles and texting back and forth, which I’m trying to avoid when on vacation. 

Well Talueng, I can't advise you on Pattaya. But since you live in Bangkok, you should really try to find a girl named Som. Five years ago, she worked in a small massage shop in Soi 4, and after that moved to massage shop on Sukhumvit Road (even side, next to BTS Nana escalator). She was my regular ' go-to' girl at that time. After a massage of her, couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day :db: Unfortunately, I lost her contacts, didn't find her when I was in BKK last month.

2017 - Bangkok - Som (15).jpg

• Like 1