It's a Trap! LB, GG or Trap Quiz

The Sith Chronicles traverses Traps/Trans and LBs and GGs. And the Club`s Banner has all of them.

See if you can figure out whether the girl is a Trap/Trans (Western Trans), an LB (Asian Trans) or a GG. Each girl has a number beside her.

Most of these are original pictures and I have reported about these girls on this Forum and others which will give you further clues.

Screenshot_20220326-231852_Gallery.jpg.067685b317ca205971ff5a16b5c1f86a.jpg

Trap/Trans or LB or GG

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

yes 2, 3, 4 are correct and probably you have shagged one or two of them before. Famous girls from KrUs.

i took that picture outside the Dusit in Pattaya just before embarking on a ravenous foursome with these three different LBs...... First was a Femboy at the time as ways Tae (she since got breasts.... and I would still call her LB back then too). Jamie had the big schlong.

For the first one, you have to use the means of reduction. Not a GG for sure. So that leaves Trap/Trans or LB.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 9:48 PM, The-Sith said:

yes 2, 3, 4 are correct and probably you have shagged one or two of them before. Famous girls from KrUs.

I live a very quiet life that most mongers would find exceedingly boring so I haven't shagged them.  Actually, I have no idea who those girls are and have only been in KrUs and handful of times.

I see a ballsack on #6.  Quadsomes with Western Traps would be expensive so I figure they are all Asian.  It's complicated to arrange quadsomes combining ladies and ladyboys.  I have no doubt you could make it happen but I'll guess that 5.6,and 7 are all ladyboys.

17 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I live a very quiet life that most mongers would find exceedingly boring so I haven't shagged them.  Actually, I have no idea who those girls are and have only been in KrUs and handful of times.

I see a ballsack on #6.  Quadsomes with Western Traps would be expensive so I figure they are all Asian.  It's complicated to arrange quadsomes combining ladies and ladyboys.  I have no doubt you could make it happen but I'll guess that 5.6,and 7 are all ladyboys.

Pdoggg,

excellent process of deduction. Yes #6 has a ballsack, and yes you are right that a quadsome would be way cheaper in Asia and these are Asians (thais).

Yet if you look closer at No. 5, you will see a pretty pink peach ready to be bitten. It's a GG. And 6 and 7 are LBs.

7 was a date of mine with an LB in BKK who calls herself ”Lady Sith”!

and we were about to fuck at the Landmark and she told me she also wanted to try eating pussy. So I told her the only way this can happen as a 3some is if we get a whore. 

And I also said if she wanted to get a GG to join.....i also wanted an LB to join and make it a LB LB GG and me Foursome!!........so we put back on our clothing and walked over to Nana and went looking for a GG.....which we found at the Mandarin in Nana Plaza.

then we went to Casanova and got Cockasaurus Ladyboy Leo.

A foursome with three sexy KRU LBs is fun. But add a GG to the mix and the vibe was definitely different. I found that smooching with the GG, while one LB ate her poon and another LB sucked my schlong was a different energy experience than if it was all LB.... or all GG.

so for that picture where everyones stacked up in doggie position....

5. GG

6. LB

7. LB

not easy to get LBs and GGs in the same bed..... but it's a LOT OF FUN.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Trap/Trans or LB or GG  

1.  TRAP Black American (nice hard cock)

2. Asian Femboy

3. Asian Femboy - Turned into LB later

4. Asian LB - biggest cock amongst all girls in the pictures! I wrote a Trip Report about a foursome I had with these three girls from KRUs

5. Asian GG (notice the peach?)

6. Asian LB from Casanova in Nana

7. Femboy Amatuer who called herself Lady Sith! I wrote a Trip Report about this GG LB LB Sith foursome

8. Sexy Florida Feminine GG (I can say that with all the sex I have had in my life.... LB and GG.... no girl has made me orgasm harder than this girl.... each and everytime I think I might actually die she makes me cum so hard....what a minx! And look at that body!!!)

9. GG Tom - see that nice peach? she is a hot short hair Tom girl amatuer who I still see every once in a while. I offer her money...... but she always refuses. 

CHRONICLES OF THE SITH are about intimate fun with Feminine babes......... in all of its gradiations and physical, geographic and racial forms.