The Anal Adventures of Wonder Woman!!!

THE ANAL ADVENTURES OF

WONDER WOMAN!!!

Screenshot_20220322-171829_Google.jpg.ece32c942568b139005f30a56eef52ee.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-172049_Google.jpg.4638fb80aa456bfb0e0dd2e52ac268a5.jpg

BAD GUY: CAPTURED!!!

“Take that, you bad guy! Keep sucking my cock” Wonder Woman ordered.

I was flat on my back, laying on a bed of a cheap hotel room...... with Wonder Woman’s dick being driven in my mouth.

“Now lick my balls!” this sexy Amazonian super hero exclaimed, as she pulled her stiff wood out of my lips and shoved her nut sack into my face.

“You are a bad guy, and now I am going to turn you into a good guy.”

“Yes I am a bad guy” I managed to say between bag licks and thigh sniffs, “and I want you to turn me into a more bad guy.”

Wonder Woman was not a native English speaker…. So our fantasy play was fairly pedestrian. But the basic concepts of a shemale Wonder Woman over powering a guy are iconic. And so they were easy to express....in simple terms. And even more easy to play out.

Wonder Woman had captured me, held me down, and loved having her nuts licked while she jacked her meat on my forehead. The Sith wished she had said she wanted to turn me into a “more bad guy”….. but for some reason, she kept insisting she wanted me to become a “good guy”. Thats how the fantasy went in her mind.....she captures bad guys and turns them good.…..

“Slurp, Slurp, Slurp”….. Yes......I was very good.

• Like 5

Screenshot_20220322-164015_Instagram.jpg.ec11de1d98521ea43f0158df50bc3edf.jpg

SmartSelect_20220322-164410_Instagram.jpg.9baa21b3b35765087460e3cd45755dea.jpg

I had met Wonder Woman on Tinder about 8 months earlier but we never had a chance to meet up back then during a trip she took to Tampa last Spring.

However now, she was in town for a couple of weeks, and based on our texts, she really wanted to meet up. And I definitely wanted to meet her.

Unfortunately, I have a GG staying with me this month, and so I had to sneak away, and our meeting had to be more clandestine, at a seedy cheap-ass hotel that I reserved for the steamy rendezvous. 

“It’s my birthday this week!!” she texted me.

I normally don’t believe that shit....especially after being schooled in Asia......….. but I saw on her Instagram that she had a celebration with her friends and so it was true. I decided I was going to make this one of those Sith Specials…. Where I give her a romantic date and I get in return her passionate heart. The ultimate GFE! It works every time and produces a 10/10 experience!!!!!!!

7-11 BIRTHDAY PARTY

I bought some champagne and some cheese and was thinking about getting a cake…. But reconsidered because what I had was enough. I took a bag and filled it with ice from 7-11 (where I was going to pick her up for our date), so I could chill it.

SmartSelect_20220322-164057_Instagram.jpg.e50280e59c80efacdcb0efc36990af9d.jpg

“I’m in the Fendi Bikini” she texted me. She was at the 7-11 intersection.

Yes, she was....… so sexy, a brown and black Fendi bikini with shades on her face, and massive Balloons for tits busting out of her bikini top and a fine dark Latina tan.

No bulge in her bikini bottom was discernable.

(Wonder Woman and I discussed the tuck later that day....some girls in Brooklyn and LA are no longer tucking....it's the latest and most progressive trend where super passable babes in bikinis are more inclined to just let their package stretch out the front of their bikini bottom in public. Wonder Woman still was too self conscious to do that)

She hopped in my car and we drove to the seedy hotel room.  When we got to the hotel, I rolled out the chilled champagne, some cheese and some weed. Plus some music on a blue tooth speaker. Instant Birthday Party!!!!! She was really touched.

And I knew that level of care would yield great dividends for The Sith.  We sat on the balcony and sipped champagne from 7-11 cups…. And smoked some weed, while she showed me pictures on her phone. Damn this babe was hot.

SmartSelect_20220322-165547_WhatsApp.jpg.cc67fe3767d0d6b69e0a03904fb6e853.jpg

She showed me pictures of her before (like the one above) during the early days of her transition, when she had massive NATURAL hormone tits, that were only slightly smaller than the bolt ons she had now. I like natural.

But her look today kind of worked too....even with the giagantic bolt-ons. It was the type of Amazonian over kill you would expect from a sexy Latina trans. 

Van HALEN TATTOO

“Hey! are you into Van Halen?!!” I pointed to the tattoo on her arm. “No, that’s a Wonder Woman tattoo”….. “I believe I am Wonder Woman. I live my life based on her. She is moral, and she is just and wants to help people and I live my life like that” 

The Sith was thoroughly intrigued.

SEXY!!!!!

• Like 6

“Yes I can feel you have a good heart. And you do look like Wonder Woman…. You know she was from a tribe of Amazons” I said to her.

“Of course I know that” and she was amused that I was really getting into this topic, and could tell I liked it that she believed she is Wonder Woman.

“You know, my brothers and I played super heros when we were children and they always wanted to be Batman and Flash and I wanted to be Wonder Woman.”

DOUBLE SEXY!!!!! 

I started kissing her and playing with her Wonder Woman cock on the hotel balcony. A hot sunny day, lounging with this babe….shooting the shit and drinking champagne and smoking weed. I couldn’t imagine a better place to be. It's amazing how a meeting with a complete stranger can turn into a deeper connection of fun and mutual understanding within less than an hour. The Sith totally gets off on this type of experience.

Well….. this moment on the balcony would soon be beaten by the opening scene of this trip report, where Wonder Woman was stradeling my face while I licked her balls. 

“SWITCH”

I took her into the room and we kept kissing. This babe had a super sexy ass that needed to be dominated. And I wanted her to dominate me….. but I knew that she needed to be dominated first in order for her to respect me and understand the power I could wield over her.

(In American Tinder parlance.....this is called being ”Switch”. You'll see some females post this in their dating app profiles, meaning they can be dominant and submissive and seek guys who can do the same).

SmartSelect_20220322-164153_Instagram.jpg.4dfa5c9d12d4af25d0f903e4e26bf119.jpg

I had her place her sexy ass on the bed, with her hole exposed in the mirror of the closet where we could get a good view of it with me slowly fingering her. I worked her good. This is one of my specialties. I was touching places in her ass and in ways that she had not been touched before. Then I inserted a second finger. She was loving it. I was kissing her from behind and fingering that hole like a sexy pussy. We were really vibing and I was pushing her buttons. Her dick was getting hard while I played with her back pussy, and so I started stroking it under her ass. Really slowly. With some lube.

• Like 2

It was time to fuck her.

But I was doing this so that I could get a good fuck from her.

Yet the first domination had to be The Sith on Wonder Woman…. Not visa versa. I knew this Woman needed to first feel like a woman dominated by a guy to get her real juices flowing.

I slid my dick in her ass and started dogging her. “I want to see in the mirror….. I need that” she explained.

So we positioned ourselves so she could watch my cock stretching her back hole and slap those massive tan lined butt cheeks.

“Wonder Woman is strong… but a man like me can make Wonder Woman his slave”… I said in simple English so she could understand. “Your ass is my slave now!” I told her. As I fucked her, I kept stroking her dick from underneath.

And before I could cum, I turned her on her back and started sucking her hard dick.  It was a good sized cock. Looking at her, you would think she has a huge schlong. But she had a solid 5 to 6 inch cock which was good for me to get a fucking. It was average to large size for the Asian LBs I am use to, but slightly smaller than the Latina’s and Chocolate Dandies I have been exploring during the Covid 19 Era in the United States.  

Screenshot_20220322-164234_Instagram.jpg.d96e89a244afbe325f84265109fa8ff7.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-165049_Instagram.jpg.f5dd6d6a01e2a682fec23502e6c7ed1d.jpg

“I like to be licked here” she explained, pointing to her balls and inner thighs… so I licked all of that while she jacked her meat. Then she straddled my face and plowing her cock in my mouth.

And later made me suck her balls. It was exactly what I wanted. She was getting so hot, she started fingering my ass. I lifted it to meet her finger thrusts….. and then pulled her down to start sucking my cock. She again wanted to see everything in the mirror…. She wanted to watch her suck my cock and work my ass. She was also licking my ass and getting it ready for a fuck.

“You ready to get fucked by Wonder Woman?” she asked.  “Yes, fuck me baby” The Sith replied. And she started pounding me… first missionary, where my legs were in the air and I could stroke my cock, and then doggie style where she could pound me hard. I have gotten better at bottoming and enjoy it now.  

After ripping thru so many sexy GGs over the past 18 months, really foxy ones, including the GG staying at my place this month, I wanted to take a break from being a top. I’m naturally top and dominant but I like the variety of switching things up.  

I am an authentic ”Switch”....and would like to find a GG who can really be ”Switch” by getting into ”pegging”.....but have not found a GG who can work a strap on like an LB/trans can work her own (real) tool.

I have these two hotties from Daytona in the queue.... I fucked the darker one during a wild day of MDMA and naked dancing in mid afternoon by the pool several months ago. That girl and I talked about bringing in her best friend next time, who apparently is true ”Switch” and likes to peg.

I'll fuck both and also fuck the darker one (or have her suck my cock) while the blonde one pegs me...... it's a plan in the queue....along with one or two other plans.

IMG-20220117-WA0003.jpg.cf19ae2e5f9b2ea5962a2ac1f44be158.jpg

• Like 3

PRETTY TRAP vs DOMINANT AMAZON

That morning, I had the choice of selecting Wonder Woman, or another super sexy Trap I had linked up with on Tinder and had already met one time before….. she had reached out to me to meet that day again.

SmartSelect_20220321-150145_Instagram.jpg.a89aaf840bbf4c76f8ce20cfd158d56a.jpg

SmartSelect_20220321-150155_Instagram.jpg.05218552f383a957f271eb0d49f4566f.jpg

The Trap, which we would classify as a Femboy, was all natural and super feminine. Extremely pretty IMHO, yet has a tiny limp cock that doesn’t really do much for the time we had last time.

She is super pretty, and knows how to twerk and ride dick, but I decided to pass.

Because I needed a real Shemale.

I needed an Amazon with sexy voluptuous ass and tits and solid cock and balls.

So I selected Wonder Woman that morning, and now I was getting exactly what I wanted.

SmartSelect_20220322-164636_Instagram.jpg.f5408cc1c626a1fb31c3961debc7a244.jpg

SmartSelect_20220322-164746_Instagram.jpg.e73cea4d6f8494b683fe283881327843.jpg

An Amazon taking charge of pleasuring my anal region.  She stopped fucking me and went in and started licking my hole. It was crazy. She was really getting into it and ate my ass like I have never had it eaten before. I just stroked my dick while she licked my ass from behind while I was on all fours with my head laying on the bed and my ass sticking in her face.

She kept spitting in my hole and working it with her fingers. It’s exactly what I wanted that day. Wonder Woman was amazing. We kept the verbal action going…. “Yes Wonder Woman, I am your slave…. I love when you lick my ass” I managed to eek out as I was in ecstasy while stroking my tool. 

“I love licking your ass because you are a Rude Boy. I LOVE IT!!!!” She exclaimed.  Yes, The Sith is a Rude Boy. A significant amount of my internet surfing and thinking is dedicated to sex. I have had sex with the wildest Trans in Asia and US and wildest GGs in Asia and US and around the World. And my sexual ability and skills have elevated because of that. And I totally gave this girl an experience she rarely gets. LB chasers in Asia are pros but US doesn’t have that level of Trans Pro dudes who are comfortable with a trans woman like I am, and many of you BMs are. And a sexy trans woman who wants to be treated like a sexy woman loves that.

You can see this babe I was with is truly a unicorn, and I treated her like one. She is positive vibes, fun and super sexy physically. And she really responded by giving me the best ass licking I have ever had in my life. 

• Like 4

After we were finished, we laid in bed together.

The GG was calling me blowing up my phone,w and wanted me back home.... so I knew I had to call it a day and get back to her at home.

“Thanks for a great birthday” said Wonder Woman. I really had a lot of fun and needed this.” She told me. 

“Yes, I did too” I told her. I had an amazing time and the Wonder Woman role play was a new one for me. I gave her a bit more money than what we had bargained; she didn’t want to take it, but I pushed it on her. I know I had found a keeper.

She told me she would be back to Tampa in the winter. But after a few minutes, she said,

“I can come back earlier if you can finger and fuck my ass like that again. I never lick an ass usually, but I loved licking your ass. And I want to do it again.” She said. 

What astonishes The Sith is that there is a multitude of Trans talent in the West that is totally untapped. Yes there is an audience of guys who see it as a curious fetish or something to experience yet  feel shame or guilt about (remember that whole ”Am i gay” garbage we all went thru years ago?), but most of the real Trans Pros are in Asia, and not exploring the incredible babes on this side of the Pacific. When a trans woman meets someone like us that can connect with them at a truly human level and understand their desires and passions and dreams..... magic happens. It is She who has found an oasis in a desert. Because I brought to this sexy Latina a little peice of the peaceful tollerant Buddhist vibe that we all learned in the L.O.S........ and she dug it. No machismo B.S., no Catholic guilt. Only Sanook. Only Jaidee.

This babe is clearly top grade Poon who gets hit on by guys all the time.... but none can really get comfortable with her and connect with her like a Monger from the Sois.

I haven’t really written too many trip reports recently. Partially because most of my action has been GGs. But also I got more into a regular cadence of banging, instead of short stints during sex holidays in Asia....so I have less time for reporting because it's being taken by chasing and closing hot Trans and GG tang.

But when you have an Amazon Wonder Woman holding you down on the bed ramming her cock in your mouth, it would be a shame not to share The Anal Adventures of Wonder Woman with fellow BMs!     

Screenshot_20220322-165049_Instagram.jpg.92f1cd4658e560e2dbbf61cf221c9e1b.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-164015_Instagram.jpg.31ac47eba768d2cb9116a8ebda25f8ec.jpg

• Like 3

clapping-amused.gif.3f231f0dae9a39d950e8c5017864d6c9.gif8ojd.gif.54802c4650039e91f0136ea601b46160.gif

Well done The-Sith on launching a Club to share your Chronicles...  Looking forward to more.  Especially when you get to chronicling  the traps ...

...  Now, if at all possible, in the forthcoming episodes could you pls give us an idea of what kind of budget your chronicled encounters entailed ? For example: with wonder woman how much you spent on champagne, cheese, w**d, etc-etc.  Especially the etc-etc...

Chronicle on !

Rom

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rom said:

clapping-amused.gif.3f231f0dae9a39d950e8c5017864d6c9.gif8ojd.gif.54802c4650039e91f0136ea601b46160.gif

Well done The-Sith on launching a Club to share your Chronicles...  Looking forward to more.  Especially when you get to chronicling  the traps ...

...  Now, if at all possible, in the forthcoming episodes could you pls give us an idea of what kind of budget your chronicled encounters entailed ? For example: with wonder woman how much you spent on champagne, cheese, w**d, etc-etc.  Especially the etc-etc...

Chronicle on !

Rom

Thanks Bro!

The Traps really blew my mind back in 2020 when I started finding them and realizing how much unappreciated talent exists in major cities in the West.... who are blooming thru mediums of Twitter and IG and OnlyFans.

I have to respectfully REFRAIN from disclosing payments, because it usually is not taken well and also totally useless because I'm not in markets like Pattaya or BKK where market rate info is relevant. But comparing prices of a dinner in Manhattan to a dinner in Soi Arab in Nana is not a good use of time. 

For you however, Rom, I will make an exception on just this case of Wonder Woman because you requested and Ill break my Sith rule of not getting into these details.

Wonder Woman..... I met her on Tinder and she is what I would consider ”Semi Pro”... she is not totally jaded and has other work but just like a lot of hot girls today, and almost all trans, has to turn to guys who can take care of her. I would guess she turns less than 5 tricks per month......but who the fuck knows? it could be a few per week. I just didn't feel any clock watching or jaded heart or anything like that.

We agreed to $500 for 3 to 4 hours and I paid her $650 because she blew away my expectations. She initially didn't want to take the extra but I always believe in rewarding great service and heart......because you can't really buy that. Plus it builds goodwill for future meets.

champagne was $75

weed....it was a pen..... probably $80

cheese..... maybe $20

hotel room.... $104.

Latina Wonder Woman Amazon holding me down and making me suck her tool? 

well...... you know that's Priceless.

She texted me yesterday and asked me to meet again.......but I want to wait a bit....... because next time its going to be something way more elaborate and I think I need to hit the Gym to train up for it.

• Like 4

thanks The-Sith for the personal consideration in disclosing the figures.

I agree that is not something an OP may want to disclose when glamorizing one's mongering.

Back at PY I did not and I got asked sometimes about rates and just answered it vaguely.  My main reason was that I did not want to TR-cast my sissies as mere prostitutes, nor make it too easy for the mongers that would follow me to lowball them.

But you are in a different league.  Highly unlikely that any of us here even has a shot at tracking down your traps and chongas hook ups in the US.  Plus you seem to have unlimited fuck budgets that most of us cannot afford or, if we can, would not because of a broader sense of priorities and thrift (my case).

The figures you provided above add to at least 1K for your time with Wonder Sissy.  I remember your PY Star Wars TR and thinking how generous you were with Buakhao's Sandy, not just her sleepover fee but the consumables and props you paid for along the way...  While it's still a lot cheaper than building them houses in Issan, the fact is that most of us would balk at blowing the kind of dough you do...

All this to say that going forward with your chronicles I won't be asking again about budgets, but to the extent you want to share it or educate us I remain very interested, as I am sure most other BMs do.  Perhaps just drop some hints here and there, especially if you went into 4 figures...

Cheers and chronicle on

Rom

PS -  Sissywise, on my side I am booked to go back to TH-PH in May.   Will only believe it when I'm there.   Time to wean myself off Bible Study pinays...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Rom said:

I remember your PY Star Wars TR and thinking how generous you were with Buakhao's Sandy, not just her sleepover fee but the consumables and props you paid for along the way... 

The operative word above is ”remember”...... I want experiences that are so fun and outrageous that they stay with me forever. Exploring new realms of fun and enjoyment.

I will never forget my first night with Sandy... it was so outrageous and pleasurable..... and worth more to me than 10 mediocre average meets. And I'm really aiming for quality experience GFE, not quantity.

Which brings me to Wonder Woman.

We like each other so much that she is extending her stay and changed her flight ticket 10 mins ago, and I am kicking the GG out of my place so I can have the LB stay over for a night of pleasure. 

You gotta go with Team LB over Team GG. And when you find a Unicorn you vibe with.... you have to pounce. Looks like one more edition of Anal Adventurs of Wonder Woman to come soon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WOW!

I just had Anal Adventures of Wonder Woman Part Deux. 

And it blew away my expectations! I think I'm in love.

I am still in awe and need time to collect my thoughts for a report.

but in the interim, here are some Shemale Wonder Woman photos (Not pictures of the girl I was with, but stuff I found on the internet) posted for your viewing pleasure.

Screenshot_20220322-171206_Google.jpg.a763d8d63345b5d37d1d0d5878b29cc3.jpg

SmartSelect_20220322-171720_Google.jpg.d9a473a24fb47cf57d5257bfd7bc4289.jpg

SmartSelect_20220322-171630_Google.jpg.015e8fc331a7647429cb6c794ab7db2b.jpg

SmartSelect_20220322-171414_Google.jpg.70b55413efc8b50bfdfe1ed5d2b7e540.jpg

SmartSelect_20220322-171646_Google.jpg.e70f0fcbc9dfd33bdd24c3d69e0b538c.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/23/2022 at 12:54 PM, The-Sith said:

“I love licking your ass because you are a Rude Boy. I LOVE IT!!!!” She exclaimed.  Yes, The Sith is a Rude Boy.

:party:

Nothing better than a Chick With A Dick that rocks your world in bed!   

On 3/31/2022 at 1:27 PM, Pdoggg said:

:party:

Nothing better than a Chick With A Dick that rocks your world in bed!   

PDoggg,

100%!

This ”Chick With A Dick” rocked my world so much that I think The Sith is on a new trajectory.

I was going more towards Team GG for the past year.....but this Wonder Woman Shemale really does rock my world in new ways I didn't know possible.

And so I kicked out the GG staying at my house to make room for a Three-Legged variety of girl. 

And my rampage continues.... I just was with another Trans last night which was awesome.

Ride the T-Train Baby!

• Like 1

So far I would describe this thread as The-Sith's much more sophisticated recast of a typical PY "Am I gay?"  thread...

Think about it:  he ejects the GG, he ejaculates the tranny and starts a Club devoted to the latter... the message I get is one of a born-again sissy fudgepacker on a journey of self-discovery.

While we wait for The-Sith to figure himself out (and for The-Sith to post some EXCLUSIVE pics of his wonder crush) here are some pics of a "ladyboy wonder woman" I googled from the www.

Who remembers Gor from Pook Bar like 10 years ago?  I remember his cock being way thicker than in these pics...

asian_shemale_pics_8_03.jpg.3bb35ccd048fda991ce40eb89dae0f3b.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_05.jpg.e39c4a4f4028f66ae9537481d0a47b9d.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_02.jpg.270876846d1ad57aaab1e633d43dd35f.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_04.jpg.11d709d6c8d299e2d353550c3dae8598.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_16.jpg.a85fc0c708bcc57faceb18e0a61b7ab2.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_13.jpg.253e63e588b383ca9f5a97223914d18e.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_08.jpg.a070e37ea035d43b46c2ee9d1de421c9.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_07.jpg.64f09582d16a481679e33d3a04ecbb28.jpg

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Rom said:

So far I would describe this thread as The-Sith's much more sophisticated recast of a typical PY "Am I gay?"  thread...

Think about it:  he ejects the GG, he ejaculates the tranny and starts a Club devoted to the latter... the message I get is one of a born-again sissy fudgepacker on a journey of self-discovery.

While we wait for The-Sith to figure himself out (and for The-Sith to post some EXCLUSIVE pics of his wonder crush) here are some pics of a "ladyboy wonder woman" I googled from the www.

Who remembers Gor from Pook Bar like 10 years ago?  I remember his cock being way thicker than in these pics...

asian_shemale_pics_8_03.jpg.3bb35ccd048fda991ce40eb89dae0f3b.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_05.jpg.e39c4a4f4028f66ae9537481d0a47b9d.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_02.jpg.270876846d1ad57aaab1e633d43dd35f.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_04.jpg.11d709d6c8d299e2d353550c3dae8598.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_16.jpg.a85fc0c708bcc57faceb18e0a61b7ab2.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_13.jpg.253e63e588b383ca9f5a97223914d18e.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_08.jpg.a070e37ea035d43b46c2ee9d1de421c9.jpgasian_shemale_pics_8_07.jpg.64f09582d16a481679e33d3a04ecbb28.jpg

the ”Am I gay” shit is way too lame for this guy. This thread is more about ”having a good time, all the time” (quote from Spinal Tap).

Trans and GGs are different types of experiences.....and I like both. But right now my divining rod is pointing to the trans side.

here is my next babe.... met on a Dating App and what i would call the ”Quintasential American Trap”.

A tall thin femboy who LOVES cosplay!!

Screenshot_20220330-222657_Seeking.jpg.15a75c59cf3bc1132bbc949a101f9d6a.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-222816_Seeking.jpg.b32ef910e0e3f789eca7b208d453a15a.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-222743_Seeking.jpg.3101d688ebf53a54bd539f09c5ef6a09.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-222722_Seeking.jpg.abfc15395634d6088cc7c666ccab9750.jpgScreenshot_20220330-222805_Seeking.jpg.a8bab5c4c071a00513f9aa6f263a44f3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 3/23/2022 at 12:41 PM, The-Sith said:

Unfortunately, I have a GG staying with me this month, and so I had to sneak away, and our meeting had to be more clandestine, at a seedy cheap-ass hotel that I reserved for the steamy rendezvous. 

Excellent choice for this type of encounter!   :drinks:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Excellent choice for this type of encounter!   :drinks:

A key with a big key chain, shitty Air Conditioning, extra springy beds and mirrors in lots of places. 

But none of these seedy hotels in the US compare to the cess pools I've had in Asia. I think the worst was a shed in Koh Samui this Ladyboy took me back to. It felt like the prison guard room of a Vietnamese War movie. I tried to find it years later but could never recreate that incredible seedy scene. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 7:28 PM, Rom said:

The-Sith to post some EXCLUSIVE pics of his wonder crush)

@Rom

I'm trying to snap pictures of some of these Western Trans babes and it's been difficult.

They don't want it.

And in the times I've done it, even when they are clothed, it totally ruins the trust and rapport developed and hurts the entire experience...... I have had more luck on that side with GGs in the West for some reason.

Some of the GGs are cool with me taking pictures and videos of them naked, dancing in my living room or naked around the pool or in a hotel room.

But everytime I have tried ....either openly, or secretly, with the Trans and Traps, it's failed. And worse yet, it's almost spiraled out of control into a negative scene.

I've got some pictures of Shemale Wonder Woman on our second round.... she took them as selfies or I took them of her in her bikini. But not naked. Nothing sexual. I might post a part II reoort to the Anal Adventures of Wonder Woman (if I can find the time).

SmartSelect_20220328-080639_Gallery.jpg.85092287c4cade5e628a0a03aa00ce6f.jpg

SmartSelect_20220401-150519_Instagram.jpg.2c5413b14e81b6988a0d80c9eef67b71.jpg

Then I banged this other Femboy Trans who was a lot of fun. We got togethet on Transgender Day of Visibility....I didn't know it was a special day but she informed me midway thru our date.... we hung out the whole day and night (about 15 hours) and had lots of sex and fun. I'll repeat with her too. I'm not going to post a report ..... but it was an amazing time full of sunshine, and cold beer, and cock.

I did video her dancing naked by the pool....her body is all thin and sexy and her cock us good sized. But she didn't like it and I had to show her me deleting the video.

I'll post pictures below of her. She was super cool and we had a great time.

IMG-20220331-WA0001.jpg.baaa756c9b684d9eaa39cf12837995aa.jpg

IMG-20220312-WA0013.jpg.2ca511439090c7331e9a8a896f6f74dc.jpg

IMG-20220312-WA0012.jpg.a6be28586ee1b93437471639c942122e.jpg

And then the other day I nailed The Goth Trap....which I posted a report about.

IMG-20220410-WA0004.jpg.831b8976281b3d02747df684dda7a72e.jpgIMG-20220410-WA0006.jpg.ad682094a034efc5d9541bd7b09bf285.jpg

This Shemale Wonder Woman has really invigorated my love of sexy Trans and Traps. Ive been ripping thru a handful over the past 2 weeks.

But in the West..... I'm finding it difficult to snap pics of them.

• Like 5

thanks The-Sith.   The last thing I want is for you to hamper your traps experience because of a dare some dude you never even met (me!) made online.

Intimate pictures of sex partners is just something that I do NOT force only steer by building sexual tension ALONG WITH trust with them.   Sometimes it's just a matter of luck or timing.  I took all kinds of eagerly posed sex pics with Nancy (horse cock) when he first popped into the scene (2004-5?) and then after he got back from Australia she raised her fist to punch me bc I took one lousy pic of her in bed (out the door she went!).  My farang GGs are like that (church lady included) adamantly out of the question at first and then with time some relent to the extent they are comfortable with... be it just undies, legs akimbo, or Rom-impaled in one of their orifices.

What else can I say?

Get one of those bedside cams that look like alarm clocks or USB chargers, and PARTY ON!

1028471487_6(1).jpg.6e72af4f25902148586b035e30b29caf.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I've had way more luck taking pictures of Asian LBs and GGs and the occasional Western GG. But my whole shtick requires a ton of rapport with the GFE tranny.....so snaps ruin it.

that clock camera or the Teddy Bear with the suspicious eye just ain't my thing. Partially because the quality of the pictures and the angles are not up to par.

BTW, when did you start calling the girls ”he”? and why?

and where is the classic black wrist band in that clandestine picture?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/15/2022 at 2:44 AM, The-Sith said:

I've had way more luck taking pictures of Asian LBs and GGs and the occasional Western GG. But my whole shtick requires a ton of rapport with the GFE tranny.....so snaps ruin it.

I totally get that. I think in recent years the Thai girls have got a lot more savvy about the internet / forum etc and even asking for casual photos can raise red flags for them which is why my TR's don't often feature photos and very rarely nudes.

• Like 1