Vloggin A Dead Horse

seven

On 9/4/2022 at 7:43 AM, seven said:

' What about influx of developing money' :biggrin:

This is a hardcore totalitarian communist state.

He keeps doing his thumbs up. Remember , in Iran and Pakistan two thumbs up means a complete different thing :)

He needs to show proof of vaccination and go through a metal detector to get into the mall. No freedom fighting antivaxxers here, thank fuck!

Is it same same Thailand?  I haven't been there since the covid started. 

At 21:30, womens only seating. What's he doing there then? Ah, its a woman! :biggrin::yahoo:

He's being told to pull his mask up. 'I'm allergic to them.'

At 24:42.  They're ladyboys! Really rough looking ones, makeup on like Aunt Sally.

Getting a buzz on in the end. Fat birds clamping down the stairs . Fucking elephants herd.

Love this guy.

Mmmm, he has gone down a bit in my estimation. The segment when he is on the bus with his mask down telling us that he does not believe in masks. Not really his choice.

I must admit that I am not a great believer in masks. In the main they are not good quality and not worn correctly so any bugs can get through. That is not the point. He is trying to make a point that he does not like wearing them so he can do what he likes. Says a lot!.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Woodie said:

I must admit that I am not a great believer in masks. In the main they are not good quality and not worn correctly so any bugs can get through. That is not the point. He is trying to make a point that he does not like wearing them so he can do what he likes. Says a lot!.

I fully agree with you and the point hes trying to make.  I don't believe in mask, in fact they've been proved not be of any help. Here no one wore them during the whole pandemic and certainly not now,  so a not problem. However is not for us to decide to wear them or not in Thailand .He is provoking people which might be fun for viewers but could get him in trouble.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, seven said:

I fully agree with you and the point hes trying to make.  I don't believe in mask, in fact they've been proved not be of any help. Here no one wore them during the whole pandemic and certainly not now,  so a not problem. However is not for us to decide to wear them or not in Thailand .He is provoking people which might be fun for viewers but could get him in trouble.

Yes, and being in Indonesia a muslim country, he decides to drink alcohol in public. Once again, I think to provoke a reaction.

Its like the idiot falangs in Thailand that go around shirtless. If they don't know it is bad form in Thailand, they should!.

On 9/11/2022 at 10:06 AM, Woodie said:

Its like the idiot falangs in Thailand that go around shirtless

Yeah, but this guy got more class than all the Soi Buahkao, Soi 7 and 8 assholes together.

Here at 1:00 he's sticking it to all fat lazy locals in the run down tourist places across Thailand and Malaysia, sitting in the shade all day, no energy,  just waiting for a fat wallet to walk by and save the day. He's right.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, seven said:

Bloke that one. Grab me bum, he did.

Suck my toe for 500? Can not.  Go next door , they can. Can not. 

They're all too rich these thai birds these days. Back in the days they had jumped on some toe sucking for 500b.

Welcome to the Jungle

We got fun and games

If you got the money honey

we'll do what you please!

• 2 weeks later...

yeah that was one of his worst, I think he's lost the plot.  For months he was genuinely excited and stoked about just about everything he saw.  Been there so long now he don't see half what's there and is seeing a different level.  Plus the stalled subs must have him bugged and he tries out stupid shit like the happy ending one.  I've tried watching a few new ones but he's following the YouTube script now showing hotels and condos. Plus he wades into a normal street scene or on a quiet beach and minces about changing his position a bunch of times and then SCREAMS his gooday.  It was fine when he just came on saying it in a normal voice but when he does the screaming thing to shock those around, and then laughs I'm thinkin, yer done.  I suspect he's torn thru a lot of his operating capital and it depending more and more on youtube income to augment it. 

SEVEN, as to Chuck notime2beSad, yeah, I watch him all the time cept when him and his crew go to posh hotels, followed by pricey trendy resto's where they order enough food for TWICE their number (which might explain the size of em).  It's kinda boring, but it's relaxing and you kinda fall into being interested in the family n such.  I get a kick outta PaRed who just goes along not letting ANYTHING bother him and continues to work on making the tuk tuks.  The Mafia's can be funny too :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

now showing hotels and condos.

Yeah, great fun huh. Hes off to next adventure soon he says, and it's not back to the UK. Hope its Japan.

notime2beSad

It's kinda boring

I keep watching it for some reason, he seems to be a decent guy. Hes sure spending money. 

it's kinda boring in that they don't do much but drive to places, get a good hotel and then eat too freaking much, BUT it's comfortable, there's no conflict, or arguments, it's pretty mellow and they're mostly likeable. (maybe I'm the only one that don't like how CM pimps out his gf on all the thumbnails).  Seems like he made a boatload of bux selling his biz.  I figure the hotels are partly for youtube views, seems everyone loves looking at condo's and hotels.  And the food, you gotta have lots of yummy eats spread out on a table.  What makes me chuckle is part of his intro...Be Unpredictable.  Right, he's gonna order a cheeseburger or they're going to a Mexican resto, they're always gonna stay in nice hotels, many of which look pretty much the same (overlooking a pool)...and so on :)

I like that town they live in, maybe I'll go check it out this trip.

• Like 2