Vloggin A Dead Horse

seven

44 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Isn't that what is called 'Eat as much as you can buffet' in USA? 

All you can eat 6.99. It’s probably 16.99 nowadays, I haven’t been to Merrka in a long time and in no rush to get back.

Do they film it and put it on SM? Maybe they do, I have no idea. 

Actually when I was shopping late last night, 2 influencers/YouTubers were filming and reviewing food touching everything on the shelves. Girl was supermodel looking, all the  Swedish stereotypes going, big fake boobs, platinum blond, legs went on forever under a tiny miniskirt. PD would’ve been drooling, honestly she was very attractive. The gay guy was the male version of faghag, don’t know the term for it. 

Is this ok? It caught me off guard, pretty sure I’m in the clip . Thought about it driving home. While it isn’t a ladyman bar in Patts, I’m  not too keen being on their channel.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Isn't that what is called 'Eat as much as you can buffet' in USA? 

There could be regional differences.  Where I come from we called it an "All You Can Eat Buffet".

I avoid them. I eat much less than in the past and don't like being stuffed and sleepy.

• Like 1

There was a tv program here about US restaurants which had standing challenges to eat a huge set meal, and anyone who could do it got the meal for free. There are guys who go for these challenges regularly. As you might guess they are quite large. some restaurants ban them.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 9:24 AM, seven said:

Timing is everything. Immigration closed because buddha (day) on the day visa expires.

He is not the only one, but it pisses me off that these guys go around Thailand shirtless!. It is frowned upon in that country but either through ignorance or bastardry they still do it!

No, I am not an old fogey, but I do try and respect a countries customs.

ps, I do like some of his vids.

• Like 1

well, he's off Thailand and out about it, claims Buddhism makes em lazy twats (at least in the cities and tourist areas) and LOVES KL.  I thought it a somewhat empty soul less, way too spread out (the fucking airport is like 40 miles from the city for chrissake) city with more highway than street life.  He's also off the weed (said he got nothing done) and beer (as it's a Muslim country and there ain't a Leo to be had in any given half mile).  His most recent post was a 3 or 4 hour live stream of Q and A which I found quite interesting. He's had some interesting jobs, guy ain't sat still for long over all his years. His energy is quite something. Don't take himself seriously AT ALL.  Rather hard to dislike. Now I've watched him from vid 1 (ok, I admit, I was sure someone would knock him OUT in the first couple months...but if you watch his vid on the mall fulla fakes where he has at it with a heavy bag, I reckon it would not be an easy take down) but MOSTLY because he was in THAILAND.  Not sure I'll keep up with him as he goes on his merry way thru Indonesia, might pop back in when he heads home to Norwich. He's not nearly as thick as he seems tho.

• Like 2

Understandably he waited posting this video.

A dutch guy doing the 'charity' for Phuket Zoo. Hopefully he will be exposed.

'Any guys running charities are the dodgiest people on the planet'. Word. Fucking crooks the lot of them , Rotary probably the worst kind

• Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 10:58 AM, JustSumGai said:

Now I've watched him from vid 1 (ok, I admit, I was sure someone would knock him OUT in the first couple months...but if you watch his vid on the mall fulla fakes where he has at it with a heavy bag, I reckon it would not be an easy take down) but MOSTLY because he was in THAILAND.  Not sure I'll keep up with him as he goes on his merry way thru Indonesia

I stuck with him and that video where hes having go at the punchbag is pretty cool. He's in damn good shape at 55. Can't say I'm in a rush to Malaysia yet :)

Cued the video up here:

• Like 1

Sad to see he used his vlogger talent to show off his little ego in KL. He gave only one true information : this is one of the lagest malls in KL but he didn't really prove it with his images. We can then see him bargaining fake brand shirt in the mall. 

Here are a couple of pics I shot in the mall 8 years ago. Yes the size is fairly impressive and I forgot to shoot or lost the photo with the giant Xmas tree in the middle. 

B2.png.f34aedf91a1f3eac5c789a0bce4b9562.png

Berjahla.png.55cc2ecce5c94a9c57de6118f696955f.png

So many small or large malls can be found in KL that this one is not really exceptional. Another impressive mall is the KLCC right below the Petronas  towers. So much is to be said on this city. Across the boulevard is another "small" mall with other shops. This guy omitted to show shops selling veils for Muslim women. He probably feared troubles with local Muslim people. 

1286447350_Succescollection.png.4271beec071405f4ed6675555e00527a.png

On 7/24/2022 at 10:58 AM, JustSumGai said:

well, he's off Thailand and out about it, claims Buddhism makes em lazy twats (at least in the cities and tourist areas) and LOVES KL.  I thought it a somewhat empty soul less, way too spread out (the fucking airport is like 40 miles from the city for chrissake) city with more highway than street life.  He's also off the weed (said he got nothing done) and beer (as it's a Muslim country and there ain't a Leo to be had in any given half mile).  His most recent post was a 3 or 4 hour live stream of Q and A which I found quite interesting. He's had some interesting jobs, guy ain't sat still for long over all his years. His energy is quite something. Don't take himself seriously AT ALL.  Rather hard to dislike. Now I've watched him from vid 1 (ok, I admit, I was sure someone would knock him OUT in the first couple months...but if you watch his vid on the mall fulla fakes where he has at it with a heavy bag, I reckon it would not be an easy take down) but MOSTLY because he was in THAILAND.  Not sure I'll keep up with him as he goes on his merry way thru Indonesia, might pop back in when he heads home to Norwich. He's not nearly as thick as he seems tho.

You can find all kind of alcohol in KL bars. I arrived there in the middle of the night and the next evening I met country fellows in a whiskey bar. I came back to my room drunk. Laws are complex in Malaysia but non Muslim people may drink alcohol if they remain discreet. On the the hand, a Pakistani immigrant had told it's not recommended for a white guy to to use the reason he's drunk to disrespect Muslims or misbehave. He had told me of the story of British guy who has said "fuck you" to Muslim people. They beat him. When he went to the police station, police officers told him to fuck off. Fair enough. Being drunk shouldn't be a eason to disrespect people the way British idiots do it in Koh Phi Phi or Pattaya. You can have a lot of freedoms in Malaysia (evn fucking ladyboys). But be warned you should remain discreet and not bother other people.  

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 9:56 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Sad to see he used his vlogger talent to show off his little ego in KL. He gave only one true information : this is one of the lagest malls in KL but he didn't really prove it with his images. We can then see him bargaining fake brand shirt in the mall. 

In fairness he's scared shitless of heights. I don't comfortable either in those escalators in Central. One false move by a scorned ladyman its a free fall of 4-5 floors and you're ground beef. I wouldn't go near that mall in your pics. I don't understand why he thinks we enjoy the malls though.

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, seven said:

Amazing . Who would've thought this is where that drunk Johnny Depp is hiding.

I still like Sean but hes running on empty. Malaysia is not on top of my list. What a dull place it seems.

Damn, he made me hungry. Lamb shank, one of my favorites. I get them from the local butcher. Slow cooked for about 5.5 hours with a bit of rosemary and thyme and a bit of sliced carrot thrown in. Yum!.

• Like 2

He's off to Jakarta, done with Malaysia. Don't blame him. 

When they see a foreigner they pull up the mask. Racist fuckers. Some of the Asians I've met are the most racist people you'd  ever meet. 

'I'm in one of them moods, giving it to them coughing chinamen, all mask up when they see a white boy,  I think they're  all  dyslectic. I will be giving it to them' It annoyed me at the start of my journey , it's annoying me now.  

I'll be drinking this tin walking through the airport. The security guy won't bite. Fuck off .:biggrin::clapping:

I hope he's staying in Indo as its one place I'm interested in, but sounds like hes headed back home to the UK for awhile then Vietnam. That should get P&G all sweaty.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2022 at 10:32 AM, Woodie said:

He is not the only one, but it pisses me off that these guys go around Thailand shirtless!. It is frowned upon in that country but either through ignorance or bastardry they still do it!

They don't care. Him wear a US style helmet is ridiculous; any one who actually wore a steel helmet would know they are heavy, uncomfortable and hot, especially in the tropics.

• Like 1

from the side ear parts, I'm guessing that's a newer kevlar model. It's not steel or vintage Nam era, that's for sure. I think it's a copy, never seen any US Army issue trimmed in stainless steel. 

he's got a bit dull lately, making the algorithm happy.  Don't seem as animated in general...might be getting a bit burned out. Malaysia..blah...cheap it ain't.  He's started bullshitting.

I'll tune in again when he hits home for a bit, that oughta recharge him. VN is liable to humble his ass as it did Paddy Doyle, who in addition to other things had his GoPro stolen when he walked away from the bike a bit. Think LOS spoiled hit ass some, they'll put up with anything. Not the zoo guy tho...that made Sean get serious in a heartbeat. 

his subs numbers are kinda stalled a bit it seems to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

It's not steel or vintage Nam era, that's for sure.

US Army helmets of the Viet Nam era, M1, were two part. From Wiki:

The M1 is a combination of two "one-size-fits-all" helmets—an outer metal shell, sometimes called the "steel pot", and a hard hat–type liner nestled inside it featuring an adjustable suspension system. Helmet covers and netting would be applied by covering the steel shell with the extra material tucked inside the shell and secured by inserting the liner.

If the Drill Sergeants were feeling kind, we were allowed to only wear helmet liners (That fits inside the steel pot.)

Dudes that never served strutting around in helmets are morons. Same for WWII Wehrmacht helmets. WWII German veterans wanted to forget that bull shit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

I'm guessing that's a newer kevlar model.

It’s knock-off he got in VN a long time ago.

3 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

humble his ass as it did Paddy Doyle

Used to watch him, rather likeable guy but soooo boring.

James abroad might not be for you but it’s so refreshing to see an intelligent, witty, well spoken guy (as opposed to that knuckle dragger  buzzin Pattaya. Was a clip with nice guy Andy of Hideaway recently but I didn’t watch because of that annoying buzzinwhatshisname). Truly impressed with James abroad’s thai skills. Sounds like a native to me, but Thais obviously can tell he isn’t.

• Like 1

' What about influx of developing money' :biggrin:

This is a hardcore totalitarian communist state.

He keeps doing his thumbs up. Remember , in Iran and Pakistan two thumbs up means a complete different thing :)

He needs to show proof of vaccination and go through a metal detector to get into the mall. No freedom fighting antivaxxers here, thank fuck!

Is it same same Thailand?  I haven't been there since the covid started. 

At 21:30, womens only seating. What's he doing there then? Ah, its a woman! :biggrin::yahoo:

He's being told to pull his mask up. 'I'm allergic to them.'

At 24:42.  They're ladyboys! Really rough looking ones, makeup on like Aunt Sally.

Getting a buzz on in the end. Fat birds clamping down the stairs . Fucking elephants herd.

Love this guy.

On 9/1/2022 at 7:54 AM, lance2546 said:

US Army helmets of the Viet Nam era, M1, were two part. From Wiki:

The M1 is a combination of two "one-size-fits-all" helmets—an outer metal shell, sometimes called the "steel pot", and a hard hat–type liner nestled inside it featuring an adjustable suspension system. Helmet covers and netting would be applied by covering the steel shell with the extra material tucked inside the shell and secured by inserting the liner.

If the Drill Sergeants were feeling kind, we were allowed to only wear helmet liners (That fits inside the steel pot.)

Dudes that never served strutting around in helmets are morons. Same for WWII Wehrmacht helmets. WWII German veterans wanted to forget that bull shit.

I'm not sure how what you said relates to what *I* said. M1 steel runs back to WWII and that was still in use in Vietnam. That German helmet looking extension for the ears came in with Kevlar, the most recent design. I don't recall seeing those trimmed in Stainless Steel, but it would not be a bad idea I suppose as abrasion might make a Kevlar weak or crack I'm guessing.  In any even that is NOT a Nam helmet as he was told (I'm not sure he believes it is truth be told...exaggeration is part and parcel off youtube).  I also wonder about the goggles, they DO look high quality and he claims they are vintage Spitfire era googles.

On 9/1/2022 at 8:39 AM, seven said:

It’s knock-off he got in VN a long time ago.

Used to watch him, rather likeable guy but soooo boring.

James abroad might not be for you but it’s so refreshing to see an intelligent, witty, well spoken guy (as opposed to that knuckle dragger  buzzin Pattaya. Was a clip with nice guy Andy of Hideaway recently but I didn’t watch because of that annoying buzzinwhatshisname). Truly impressed with James abroad’s thai skills. Sounds like a native to me, but Thais obviously can tell he isn’t.

thanks for the tip. There's a retired detective in Chiang Mai Unseen Thailand in Chiang Mai) that's pretty good sometimes. He goes on a walk and ruminates or tells a story. If you ain't checked out Thairish Times ya should, he's got some good interviews, MOST notably with an old one toothed guy that's been in LOS for 35 years and was an extreme backpacker...as in get to a place spend or give away all his money and see what happens.  Where that led him over the years is just FANTASTIC.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

There's a retired detective in Chiang Mai Unseen Thailand in Chiang Mai)

Yeah, seen his stuff. Hes alright. Latest was that train-wreck story of some US teenage girls who 'found' a bag of money and got arrested. Started a Go Fund me page and things went from bad to worse. They're still locked up.

I watched notime2bsad last night. A Texan who's been living outside Udon few years with his wife, recently brought his old mom over to retire. Actually really boring stuff, but I kinda like him. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

I'm not sure how what you said relates to what *I* said. M1 steel runs back to WWII and that was still in use in Vietnam

I said what I said- helmet liners were light, steel pots were heavy and only a moron would wear one around Pattaya.

The new US Army helmets are not steel, but only a moron would wear one around Pattaya. But plenty of those guys in Pattaya and flat cap/dead horse dude is their hero diba:party0011:

• Like 1