Vloggin A Dead Horse

seven

Crazy. Does he have a deathwish or something, or  just spent a little too much time in Thailand?  He's sure hauling ass and obviously knows how to ride a bike, but as someone says in the commentary's he's putting too much trust in the locals. One false move is all it takes and he's done, in shorts and flip-flops.

I agree with him. Perhaps the worst drivers in the world. 

Wanker!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seven said:

Crazy. Does he have a deathwish or something, or  just spent a little too much time in Thailand?  He's sure hauling ass and obviously knows how to ride a bike, but as someone says in the commentary's he's putting too much trust in the locals. One false move is all it takes and he's done, in shorts and flip-flops.

I agree with him. Perhaps the worst drivers in the world. 

Wanker!

He is riding like that and calls the Thais bad drivers. What a goon!

Reinforces my opinion of him

7 hours ago, seven said:

Two fit thai ladies pretending to be Californians, why I don't know.

I think he might have scored with one of them

They sure do speak natural Californian English.  They may have lived there.   Which one do you think he was boning? I like the taller one in green.

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

They sure do speak natural Californian English. 

Hmmm, you sure? The shorter one speaks with an Asian , pretty sure Thai accent , maybe lived in the US like say.  I’m not sure now, you spot americano 100 times better than me for obvious reasons.

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

the taller one in green.

Yup. I think he had some fish taco on her treat.

• Like 1

Real? No copy?

No copy sure.

Sure? Sure you sure?  TiT. Home of the copy.

Not surprised he's a skater. Cool cat.  Is skateboarding catching on in Thailand? I've seen som skaters on YouTube in Patts. Maybe I should bring my old Alva. Need to oil them lazers.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, seven said:

s skateboarding catching on in Thailand? I've seen som skaters on YouTube in Patts.

You can see sk8er boys and girls in the parking lot at Pratumnak Beach.  A nice crowd hangs there at night drinking and chillin.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

You can see sk8er boys and girls in the parking lot at Pratumnak Beach.  A nice crowd hangs there at night drinking and chillin.

I’ve seen some clips, very nice.

You a skater, P Diddy? I picture you more a roller skates guy.

He should probably hang around Soi 6 - noticable the Soi 3 area..

Before I returned from my trip.. the missus told me on our last night in Patts she had forgotten to get her Thai ID renewed.. so I told her to go the next morning of the trip back and just get it done.

So I was getting some extra needed sleep for the trip while she was driving on 2nd road to Pattaya City Hall at 6:20ish AM this last monday and she sees.. a young girl naked from head to toe with nothing except a face mask walking from Soi 6 and continue to walk till Soi 3 and then cross the road.

She said she couldn't believe her eyes and neither could other people like is this woman running from someone who tried to rape her or stole her clothes or is she nuts? She stopped the bike and just watched for a bit. The naked girl was just ignored except for looks.

Too bad it was 6 AM and not 9PM.. should be on ever vlog! Lady's trying to build the Thailand Tourism Economy back up single handedly!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ashoka said:

a young girl naked from head to toe with nothing except a face mask walking from Soi 6

Imagine if she had wore no mask! They’d fine her 20K on the spot!  Never mind she was butt naked. TiT and more importantly Pattaya!

• 2 weeks later...

I like em thin and flat.  IF we are in the minority....more for us, let the big booty boys take those incoming. Right kind of blocking I'd say. As to Sean...well, he's well traveled and done many jobs over the year and been in a hell of a lot of situations I'd say.  He knows the limits but pushin em is his fun, I'm sure he's ready for most stuff that might happen.  Yeah, ridin like that IS nuts. I still wonder if it was speeded up a bit for effect :)  I'm sure I'm not the only one that started watchin him from the first video, expecting to see him knocked down by some pissed local. I think the fact that he's got a BIG shit eating grin on his face most times, and an easy laugh makes the locals think he's ok, or just a bit ting tong.  Say what you will about him, he don't get on and brag about any sexploits, won't do it he says. 

he's got amazing energy and stamina. Up early and walkin the beach? All the distance he travels in an average day would have me waking up at noon.  Glad he got off those lux places, we all know what they look like and cost. fuck em.  Frankly sick of blue water and nice beaches too at this point haha.

how muslim Indo takes hiim will be interesting.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Englanders pay attention. Dentist visit.

'No, one doesn't come to Thailand with his religious vows and shag whores':biggrin:

Hes not going away.

'I'm going to take the piss of a lot more, especially out of you people who like religion.'

Love this guy. Hardcore atheist.  Such a pothead though.

• Like 2