Vloggin A Dead Horse

seven

This guy is the least boring vloggers out there today. His comments on ladyboys would usually put me off but theres something likable about him and easy to forgive, besides the way he clocks ladyboys tells me he knows a lot  more  about  them than he wants to admit. Here hes around Nana and soi 7 dressed up like a cowboy. I can see him getting into trouble for filming in bar areas like soi 7 and his incident in soi Chaiyapoon in Pattaya a few weeks ago.  A few close calls in this video. He walks by a LB bar on Sukhumvit right before soi 7, I don't know if thats Check in bar, blue and white ballons , and they were having none of it.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, seven said:

This guy is the least boring vloggers out there today. His comments on ladyboys would usually put me off but theres something likable about him and easy to forgive, besides the way he clocks ladyboys tells me he knows a lot  more  about  them than he wants to admit. Here hes around Nana and soi 7 dressed up like a cowboy. I can see him getting into trouble for filming in bar areas like soi 7 and his incident in soi Chaiyapoon in Pattaya a few weeks ago.  A few close calls in this video. He walks by a LB bar on Sukhumvit right before soi 7, I don't know if thats Check in bar, blue and white ballons , and they were having none of it.

My opinion of him has not changed. Creepy!.

I skipped through the video.

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

My opinion of him has not changed. Creepy!.

I skipped through the video.

Thought so, Woodie.  'There're some fucking creepy things about'-  to quote him when he passes by a LB on Sukhumvit at 1:54.

'-This is soi 7, right? Full of ladies, not ladyboys, right? You have to be careful, focus, check bin, yeah?' The farangs he's asking are just laughing going oooookay.

Theres isn't one video where he doesn't rave on about ladyboys. This guy is one of ours alright. 

He only confirms what so many reported about Bkk and Pattaya lately:  there are no girls around , only blokes dressed up as girls.

Kickin myself for not being there now, imagine how much LB ass you'd get.

42 minutes ago, Fenton said:

bit of a character.

Agreed. I love the way he says Helloooooo when greeting people.:biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

He probably believes that wearing such a hat will make him become a legend in soi cow boy. 

It takes balls to walk around like that especially with a cam. He's setting himself up far all kinds of trouble, but he probably likes that type of life. He's entertaining .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soiboy said:

Well, I can tell you one thing, no American cowboy would be caught alive or dead wearing such a stupid looking hat.  And furthermore, real cowboy hats are either straw or felt.  Period.

what a great informative post Soiboy!

When the LBR resident cowpoke 'Kid Quietguy' reads that it will be like Krakatoa erupting in his pants. Mind you, maybe not, I've been reading recently that he has morphed into some kind of Cuban Troskyist.

Do you know anything about berets with red stars Soiboy?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Do you know anything about berets with red stars Soiboy?

I know that traditional berets are made of felt, and ones with red stars on them should never be worn in Texas and especially not at a Marco Rubio rally in Miami.  They can be worn safely, though, at Alexandria Ocasio Cortez rallies in the Bronx or Queens.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

'Everybody happy to see me , cause I'm their kind of guy. Working class people.'

I think some of Pattayas ladymen could do with some bit of hard work like these guys do. Lovely smell of fish too.

Remember that when you send them baht for nothing.

He takes us to places never heard of. Easily the most entertaining guy right now.

• Like 2

Liked this video production much more than his earlier stuff. Earlier stuff made me feel uncomfortable, like an intruder into other people's lives.

In a way though, sticky beaking into closed down resorts or villages and bars in itself is intrusive. He certainly has a bit of front, that's for sure. Lucky Norman Bates wasn't lurking somewhere.

• Like 2

he can roll an AWESOME bifter too haha. Been watchin him from the first vid. He's got TWO of those tacky plastic cowboy hats! haha, he's a mess (as they say here in the South). Breath of fresh air, finds GREAT cheap digs, like the apartment for 500 in Phuket he's at now and really don't seem to have a mean bone in his body but he does get a laugh out of pushin it a bit sometimes. Love that he don't go to the post spots most now go to  (unless he crashes them and does a dine and dash exploiting the setup).  He hauls great distance on his motorbike (him and a buddy got Vespa's in VN like 15 yrs ago and rode around).  Quite and interesting guy if you ask me, he's done amateur boxing, cooking, owned a bar and a resto at some point and god knows what else, it comes out along the way in offhand comments while filming. I'll be sad to see him leave Thailand as no one else is as watchable. Should be hitting Cambodia at some point in the near future. He's certainly not about manipulating the youtube algorithm much (ok, so he DID do a Mark Weins vid, which gets instant status with yt, but he trashed it, dry pad kapow haha).  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, seven said:

'They fly you in?'

'No need to get nippy, we all know what its like when things get nippy.' :biggrin:

Love this guy.

Mmmm, I think he was having flashbacks to Charles and Camila. Only beach I know around there is Kamala Beach. Anyway what's in a name?.

Just a plonker!.