Ukrainian transgender women trapped in Kyiv

She looks adorable and wish her the best of luck getting out.

Activists on the ground told the TGEU (Transgender Europe) network that trans people with documents that don’t their gender “cannot pass internal check-points”, and that trans women of fighting age with a male gender marker on their passport are being made to stay in the country as potential recruits.

Ukrainian men – and by extension, any person with a male gender marker on their legal documents – aged 18 to 60 have been banned from leaving the country.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 5:18 PM, Quietguy said:

Trans women are being prevented from leaving Ukraine.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2022/03/02/ukraine-trans-women--kyiv/

On 3/17/2022 at 5:37 PM, Pdoggg said:

She looks adorable and wish her the best of luck getting out.

On 3/20/2022 at 6:16 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Let's organize a team to go to Kyiv and bring her back to Western Europe. It gonna be a hot adventure. 

She has escaped, by swimming across the Danube.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/ukraine-russia-transgender-women-lgbtq-1325813/

Screenshot 2022-04-03 07.50.05.png

• Like 2

On 4/3/2022 at 8:58 AM, Quietguy said:

having spent time in Romania near both borders with ukraine (one East of the South of the Republic of Moldova and one  West of the North of the same Republic), I found it strange that she manged to swim across the Danube to cross the boarder. As a matter of fact, the Danube draws the boarder between Roamania and Ukraine on only beween Moldova and the black sea. From 2 third to 3 quarters of the  frontier from the Black Sea is on the main branch of the delta of Danube. Then from Tulcea (beginning of the delta to Giurgiulești (the 3 frontiers point, the east of Danube is full of swamps as in the delta. 
It's hard to iamgine someone swimming in swamps from one branch to another in the cold Winter temperatures. 

Another detail caught my attention. In the above article they mention the Sighethu boarder. I remember riding my car on an old bridge in Sighetu Marmației when I had been in Ukraine. The Danub is so large and the delta area has no city and above allmost no Romanian police, that it sounds strange she found a city so rapidly. 

IMHO, she's probably swum across another river : the Prut river  (main frontier between Romania and Moldova) upstream of the Danube or the Tisza River in the area of Sighetu Marmației. Just my 2 cents. It's not proven, but I have the feeling the journalist added too many details. 

If you want to create a team and help a few transgenders to travel across the boarder, I'd suggest either to try to cross Moldova (and even pay a fine for entering the country from the East without visa) or try the North Carpatian area near the Maramureș. 

• Like 3

The missus was watching this and it seems there are people trying to help and get them to leave even though the manner is long and hard.

Wonder if they're trying to leave in the same place or different.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 2:35 PM, Ashoka said:

Can't seem to find ladyboys from Thailand in ukraine videos but must be at least some even if they're not in the spotlight. Hope they make it out safe and sound.

The Thai Government on 4th of March said there were 256 Thais in Ukraine. On 8 March the Bangkok Herald reported that 203 had been evacuated. Most of the others, except one who was stranded, had opted to remain.

https://www.bangkokherald.com/world/last-thais-leave-ukraine/

Any thai lbs would have been allowed to leave. As Thai citizens, as they would not have been required to join the Ukrainian defence forces.

Screenshot 2022-04-07 15.59.07.png

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 4:55 PM, Quietguy said:

256 Thais in Ukraine

I know of an older lady from Phayao, working massage in soi buakao. She took a massage a gig in Ukraine maybe around 2015 or 2016. All local thai mafia orchestrated at place in Ukraine. Took her at least 3 months to brake even before the sharks had their share.  Showed me pics on her phone and was planning to back. She was in Patts right before the pandemic when I left but wanted to go to Ukraine again.  She told me she made rather good money compared to Thailand but would rather try UK or Germany. I hope she never went. Nice old lady, I hope she's ok.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...