Midnight Bar Closing

Pdoggg

Rumor/Rumour is Pattaya bars can now stay open until midnight.  Heard that some bars were staying open until midnight last night and also that some bars that were moving chairs and tables inside then moved them back outside and stayed open until 12AM.

I was at an isolated beach bar that closed at 11PM last night so don't have first hand info. Can anyone confirm?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

Or the BiB are lulling them into a false sense of security, and will then launch another crackdown.

it all depends on money.

who pays will get to stay open.

more openings and..........

..........more crackdowns coming.

but the world is totally fed up (except Asia, where every Asian nation followed the picture framed by China to be draconian and unreasonable about the virus...........and Asians are generally more hypochondriactic than other regions). Mini revolts are starting. Except Asia where locals and governments are still pussy.

A music bar in my neighborhood that was making sure that people depart at 11PM last week has now moved the departure time to 11:30.

Dukey posted Nick's most recent Boots on the Ground video in his club but I've cued it up here to the short closing time discussion which is talking about how some bars on Soi Pothole are now staying open until midnight.

Was on Soi 6 Friday and the "restaurants" were closing at midnight even though the "official" closing time was 11PM.  Furburgers were on the menu.  Not too many ladyboys on that soi anymore but I stopped and said hi to Pat who who has been working there for quite awhile.   

At Where Angels Play one lady was near the entrance on all fours thrusting her ass abck and forth to entice prospective customers.

Even though not all the Soi 6 bars are open ther eis a feel of normality on that soi.   Although if an alien ship landed the crew would probably not consider Soi 6 normal.   B)

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 2:47 AM, Pdoggg said:

A music bar in my neighborhood that was making sure that people depart at 11PM last week has now moved the departure time to 11:30.

A few nights ago this bar wanted people out at 11PM.  Not sure if police are tightening up or not as the more cautious wife was running the bar that night.   It was St Paddy's night and they could have done quite a bit of extra business in that half hour as the joint was packed but can understand them not wanting to risk a big fine.