TJ's Grande Finale Party (Original Bar) March 26th

Pdoggg

TJ's is moving.  But only about 50 feet away in the same small bar complex.  M (Em) explained that the landlord hopes to lease the property which fronts directly on Soi 18 to a 7/11, Family Mart etc. so she is relocating to the current annex which is where the short lived cabaret operated by Costas was located a few years back.

So the final blowout and birthday party for a couple of the girls will be held on Saturday, March 26th which will probably turn into a late night.  

TJ's has been in the same location for 18 1/2 years.   I'm sure many of you have fond memories of the original bar and can tell your grandkids about some of the shenanigans that went down there.  But the new location looks great!  While it is somewhat smaller, it looks like it will be able to accomodate more outside seating under the stars.  Being in the back of the small complex also means it will be somewhat more private which is a plus.

The new location opens on Sunday, March 27th.  I reckon that Aitch will have more details.

The final party should be a blast and wish M and the girls the very best luck in the new bar.  :drinks:

• Like 6

On 3/5/2022 at 8:32 PM, Pdoggg said:

While [ the new TJ location] is somewhat smaller,...

Another exhilarating facet of the ladyboy world as we knew it that will be lost for good:

TJ's unique experience of SPACE, OPEN SPACE with beautiful ladyboys frolicking under the sultry night sky with the implausibly nearby sea whispering during the karaoke breaks...

unlike any of the other ladyboy venues that tend to be cramped and enclosed so what happens in the premises is hidden from passers-by...

On a personal note, I would go there not just for the ladyboys but also to gawk at the mongers and put faces to PY-avatars, especially "my" Romscars nominees and Hall of Legenders 1 or 2 of whom could always be found at TJs on any given night.  The place was so spacious they could not even tell I was checking them out...

Only little momma M would recognize me from way back when her husband was alive but she never connected the dots to the misunderstood Rom shadow of an outcast so many of her patrons disliked.

I dont know what is coming over me ... the monger's blues perhaps... or a broader existential crisis ... but this is what is playing in my mind as I write these words and think of TJs:

Starry, starry night
Paint your palette blue and gray
Look out on a summer's day
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul

For they could not love you
But still your love was true
And when no hope was left inside
On that starry, starry night

• Like 3