GRAND OPENING PARTY.. EMMY'S BAR... 25th FEB.

blind boy grunt

Better late than never! but here we go..

After last years debacle of cancelled events due to the Covid reactions insanity. It's time to start living again.

Both Sara and Emmy lost their birthday bash's last year. All Meet and Greets went out of the window too. Teya of course always seems to time her birthday just right.

What else did we lose?

A goodbye to Sunny bash? but perhaps good news on that score in a week or two..

Of course we also lost the celebration party for the winner of the 'how many masks have you got' competition. Sorry PD, but although you put up a good fight, there could only ever be one winner.  Well done QG! better luck this year PD... but you still have to improve on QGs 'gloryhole' mask to be in with a chance...

also the...'how many vaccinations have you had' contest, winners party cancelled too... not only due to the restrictions but also because QGs left arm fell off.

also we lost Quinns 95th birthday party.

but life still goes on, so come along peeps if you can.  loads of past and present kittens will be there, Tiger too...grab a plane Seven!  too many others to mention.

time to live again boys!

CATGIRL.jpg.2ff16da5ec731557fc11d4b62cfe3be2.jpg.1d12fbe81aba142fada263fed3a3578c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Tiger too...grab a plane Seven! 

Yesssssss, I'm actually looking. I'm way too old for Tiger, she wants em young, fit and hansum.

Can you have a chat with Putin though please? I'm worried he shoots down the plane.

I'm not wearing mask though ,I can tell you that right off the bat. I'm surprised P'diddy didn't win, I've sent him probably over 500 masks since the flu pandemic started.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Better late than never! but here we go..

After last years debacle of cancelled events due to the Covid reactions insanity. It's time to start living again.

Both Sara and Emmy lost their birthday bash's last year. All Meet and Greets went out of the window too. Teya of course always seems to time her birthday just right.

What else did we lose?

A goodbye to Sunny bash? but perhaps good news on that score in a week or two..

Of course we also lost the celebration party for the winner of the 'how many masks have you got' competition. Sorry PD, but although you put up a good fight, there could only ever be one winner.  Well done QG! better luck this year PD... but you still have to improve on QGs 'gloryhole' mask to be in with a chance...

also the...'how many vaccinations have you had' contest, winners party cancelled too... not only due to the restrictions but also because QGs left arm fell off.

also we lost Quinns 95th birthday party.

but life still goes on, so come along peeps if you can.  loads of past and present kittens will be there, Tiger too...grab a plane Seven!  too many others to mention.

time to live again boys!

CATGIRL.jpg.2ff16da5ec731557fc11d4b62cfe3be2.jpg.1d12fbe81aba142fada263fed3a3578c.jpg

Wow, when I first read the third line, I thought you were going to say that Sara and Emmy had lost their virginity!. Then I reread it. Thank god I was wrong.

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2022 at 3:38 PM, blind boy grunt said:

well..except for maybe Chester, we are all out of the frame then! oh! and of course Jimmy Pantypants..

I'm not bothered with Tiger tbh. Ginger on the other hand.....

And a former kitten who I think still drops by - the delectable August. Be still my heart! :man_in_love:

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Chayn24

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

yes she does Jimmy. will be there friday for the party.

Seriously, give her a hug from me and a chaste kiss on the cheek**. Say it's from Jimmy in Aus. I think she'll know who it is .. We've chatted this week on ThaiFiend.

(**Do not launch a tongue down her throat and dry hump her leg and say it's from me!!) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Seriously, give her a hug from me and a chaste kiss on the cheek**. Say it's from Jimmy in Aus. I think she'll know who it is .. We've chatted this week on ThaiFiend.

(**Do not launch a tongue down her throat and dry hump her leg and say it's from me!!) 

That's Annat's job!

ah yes QG...you remembered!

for anyone who doesn't to know to what you are referring... that was a great night!

Young Jimmy, who couldn't make it to a party asked Big Trev [Annat] to give Sunny a big hug from him much like he asked re August above.

Annat of course agreed to but got a little confused.

So Annat was sat talking when August came to the bar. He jumped up, grabbed her in a big bear hug and said..."Sunny this is from Jimmy in Aus!"

August was terrified as Annat is a big guy. She didn't know him from from adam!

Annat managed to escape an assault charge, but poor August took a long time to recover, with the help of valium and electric-shock treatment...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

ah yes QG...you remembered!

for anyone who doesn't to know to what you are referring... that was a great night!

Young Jimmy, who couldn't make it to a party asked Big Trev [Annat] to give Sunny a big hug from him much like he asked re August above.

Annat of course agreed to but got a little confused.

So Annat was sat talking when August came to the bar. He jumped up, grabbed her in a big bear hug and said..."Sunny this is from Jimmy in Aus!"

August was terrified as Annat is a big guy. She didn't know him from from adam!

Annat managed to escape an assault charge, but poor August took a long time to recover, with the help of valium and electric-shock treatment...

.....and disappeared from the scene for a long time.

Is it any wonder??! Poor thing!

7 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

So...... how did it go? Grand opening party.

it went just fine Jimmy. I can't really post too much because i was only there between 8-30 and 9-30.

evidently it was pretty busy before i got there, a few left then and a few more came, usual sort of thing.

quite a few BMs and some guys i didn't recognise.

after 9.30 i dunno, but people were arriving as i left.

i had to go because i was getting worried that there was going to be ructions between Quinn and PD, over who was going to eat the food still left..

i don't know but i imagine that both of them are still sat outside unable to move and 20 kilo's heavier.

Didn't see August but did hear she's had a new t.shirt made with 'i'm not sunny' printed on it.

• Like 6