Vlogger Attacked On Soi Pothole

Pdoggg

11 minutes ago, deepthroat said:

My first trip to LOS was to Phuket, and if I'd stopped there I'd still have a horrible impression of Thailand. Hated Phuket. It's the Times Square Souvenir Shop of Thailand.

Yeah, I see your point.  But then you found Pattaya :)

Parts of Phuket have the most beautiful places you'll ever see. I was fortunate to stay there a couple of months and moved around a lot. Bangla and Patong is what it is, but other areas are paradise. I hope to return some day.

3 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

Wish he'd learn how to pronounce things properly tho. Yeah, he needs to GTF out of Pewket.

Haha, yeah I agree. His thai sucks so bad, but to his defense I believe its his first time in Thailand?  He's also abusing one of the best kept secrets of the thai language, extremely annoying as he throws it in where it doesn't fit.  I learned it awhile back ,  you could tell the respect and surprise in their faces when a whitey used it.  Kap-pom.

Any old pom in a wifebeater in Soi Buahkow can say Waadee Crap, I hope they don't pick up on this one.

• Like 1

oh no, he was in LOS like 12 or 14 years ago...my fav is him slinging SPA DEE alla time, just wtf does he think that means. He's got NO CLUE he should add a krab/p to the end of things. He does it with sawadeekrap cuz he's heard others say it that way but he has little or NO interest in learning any Thai.  He's been caling Kaamal beach Camilla beach almost the whole time.  He succeeds in spite of himself :)  I notice his subs numbers are kinda stalled for a while and he's got to be thinking to try ways to bump it.  The one thing you have got to give him credit for is that SO MANY scenes in Thailand genuinely blow him AWAY.  He's just almost stunned at scenes expats would take for granted and not even really see.  That and his almost perpetual grin and laugh, it's hard not to like a guy having so much fun at often ordinary things.

• Like 2

On 5/16/2022 at 1:55 AM, JustSumGai said:

oh no, he was in LOS like 12 or 14 years ago

Ah , I didn't know that.

On 5/16/2022 at 1:55 AM, JustSumGai said:

The one thing you have got to give him credit for is that SO MANY scenes in Thailand genuinely blow him AWAY.  He's just almost stunned at scenes expats would take for granted and not even really see.  That and his almost perpetual grin and laugh, it's hard not to like a guy having so much fun at often ordinary things.

Yes! He's simply a likeable guy. I don't really have a problem with him trying to crash these fancy places as he's doing it with a grin. So what if he gets a free dip into the infinite pools he's so fascinated by. I'm amazed by all these places he finds hidden away, all void of tourists. Even the plane spotting vlog was entertaining. At 55 he's genuinely curious about new places and discoveries , I envy that.

I thought it was hilarious when he tried to find out about history and tin mining in old town. They didn't understand jack, just nodded and smiled. If he only knew some thai basics he'd find out so much more , but he just goes on in english talking slower and more articulated, like that would make them understand better.

He paid 1300 or so for the muay thai fight night which was rather expensive.

Abandoned resorts, ship yards  and fun fairs, he's in heaven. He should get on his horse and move on though.

• Like 1

oh yeah, and VN too, you can find him on FB with photos goin way back. His first vids were really boring shit filmed forward as he rode a Vespa thru VN with a friend.  I will say the selfie in front of a showcase filled with Khmer Rouge victim's skulls was pretty bad. His loss, he won't mess with "that crap' Google translate which COULD have gotten him answers or a referral to a shop where someone knew.  It's like Steady Eddy who refuses to rent/use a motorbike, won't fly within LOS and basically can't go anywhere but some central part of a city where he can see a few things walking around, tho he will take the occasional taxi.  

Sean also has an aversion to editing, so any and all drone shots will get stuck on one long boring vid of beaches n such.  He's getting ready to make a move (but before that he'll hit some more islands, yawn) suspect it'll be Cambodia which might shake him back into his previous style as luxury places are few and far between in Cambo. 

first stuff ya see is Greece 89-2005.  Not his first rodeo by a longshot.

24956_1323360618164_5991962_n.jpg

• Like 2