Vlogger Attacked On Soi Pothole

Pdoggg

I have seen one of his other videos. He is just a biggoted, fool. Deserves all he gets.

After seeing the other video I swore I would never watch another, and then this turns up.

It takes all kinds I guess but he goes out of his way to belittle everyone. Think he has a massive chip on his shoulder!.

I am sure that he has his share of followers. There are all sorts out there.

• Like 3

"Vlogger Attacked on Soi Pothole"

Geez, Pdoggg, talk about a click-bait headline!  Minute after minute I was getting psyched up to see this asshole get his ribs and face kicked in at the end.  But, no.  He walked away!  He got off lucky.  Karma willing, he'll get what he deserves next time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fenton said:

No I don't think he deserved that TBH.

Obviously no angel judging by his demeanor.

However, the behaviour of the other guy sets a dangerous precedent.

Have a look at another of his videos, then you might get a better idea of what he is about. Think he has mental problems? (don't we all).

• Like 2

Against my better judgement I looked up some of the other videos under Farang Ouan. It appears to be two guys under the same name , unless he is a Walter Mitty?.

He is in Tree Town chasing after screamers!!!. Whatever the hell they are?. I have heard of 2 pot screamers but that was in my younger days!.

Completely out of it he was.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Woodie said:

Farang Ouan

The original video I posted was uploaded was by Farng Quan.  But it is content originally created by Vlogging A Dead Horse which is the second video that I posted.   A bit confusing.  So if you want to see more of the guy's antics check out Vlogging A Dead Horse.

Turns out he was staying quite close to the original Katty Bar.  So perhaps he popped into Emmy's for a drink?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

The original video I posted was uploaded was by Farng Quan.  But it is content originally created by Vlogging A Dead Horse which is the second video that I posted.   A bit confusing.  So if you want to see more of the guy's antics check out Vlogging A Dead Horse.

Turns out he was staying quite close to the original Katty Bar.  So perhaps he popped into Emmy's for a drink?

No way would he do that . He is completely anti LB's. He laughs in that scared manner when he sees them.

By the way, I had my ranking upgraded to Big swinging Dick. I thought I was one already???.

• Like 1