TJ's 02.11.22

Aitch

Yet another fine evening at TJ's for our usual group of streetwalker, kathoeyfan, red dave, and moi. Venus was performing, as were a couple silver-tongued farangs (I sat this one out, but will likely choose to warble a bit at Mama Em's upcoming birthdate party.)

After lights out we snuck into the darkened TJ's annex and played games with the girls until silly o'clock. :rolleye0012:

You guys really gotta start planning to return.

Ana & Bella.jpg

Ana & Bella1.jpg

Ana.jpg

Ana1.jpg

Ana2.jpg

Bebe.jpg

Bebe1.jpg

Bebe2.jpg

Bella & Nadia.jpg

1459567076_BellaNadia1.jpg

Bella.jpg

Bella1.jpg

Bella2.jpg

Bella3.jpg

Bella4.jpg

Bella5.jpg

Bella6.jpg

964838070_JinnyVenus.jpg

Jinny 1.jpg

Jinny.jpg

Jinny2.jpg

553721096_LinlyJinny.jpg

Linly.jpg

Linly1.jpg

Nadia 2.jpg

Nadia.jpg

Nadia1.jpg

Oil Paula & Nadia.jpg

Oil.jpg

Oil1.jpg

Paula & Nadia.jpg

Paula.jpg

Paula1.jpg

Paula2.jpg

• Like 5

Again, your photographs manage to stir my loins and have me day dreaming. :sign0200: I have a suspicion that at least two or maybe three get your juices really flowing and the photographs show that. 

I am not a friend of the cancer stick. But I do like smoking of a sort in which two can enjoy the performance. 

Looking forward to the next set as usual.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Great pics, Aitch. Gotta say, though, that some of the gurls are looking a little boney. You guys should buy them something to eat next time you spend an evening (and morning) at TJ's. :yes:

Sylvester, are you from Merica?.

I would have thought most could lose a few pounds, (or kilos).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Woodie said:

Sylvester, are you from Merica?.

I would have thought most could lose a few pounds, (or kilos).

Yeah, I’m a Yank, a land where many of us could stand to lose a few dozen kilos. :biggrin:

While it’s true a few of the gurls are plump, it looks to me like many of them could do with some extra calories.

Not to worry, I’ve been informed Aitch and Streetwalker are gonna host a pig roast at TJ’s. Streetwalker will be organizing a charity fundraiser to pay for it. :biggrin:

• Haha 4

On 2/13/2022 at 11:18 PM, Sylvester said:

Not to worry, I’ve been informed Aitch and Streetwalker are gonna host a pig roast at TJ’s. Streetwalker will be organizing a charity fundraiser to pay for it. :biggrin:

Huh! More likely a spit roast and sell tickets to fund it. Some lucky guy will likely have to purchase books of tickets to feature in the bootleg video/s.

:yahoo:

• Haha 2