TJ's New Stuff

Aitch

22 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Will she be selling the beer condom also Aitch?  I remember Sally’s bar in Jomtien did so many moons ago, and for years afterwards I always enjoyed a beer at home in those stubbies. 

Just talked to Em. The TJ beer condoms will be available for 100 baht each. :drinks:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Just my stupid question. I guess you use a SRS for your pics.  What type of lens do you use for candid  portraits like these or those in the other thread ? 

Au contraire. I've been using my Xiaomi phone with a 108 megapixel camera. I do have a Lumix digital camera but am bogged down learning how to use it. The manual is book size. I have no idea what an SRS is and I haven't used an SLR for two decades.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aitch said:

Au contraire. I've been using my Xiaomi phone with a 108 megapixel camera. I do have a Lumix digital camera but am bogged down learning how to use it. The manual is book size. I have no idea what an SRS is and I haven't used an SLR for two decades.

A SRS (Sex Reassignment Surgery) camera is specifically designed to take pics of post-op transgender individuals.  As good as they are, SRS cameras will still not make a Frankenpussy look good.

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Aitch said:

Sorry for the mistake. I meant a SLR, in other words a reflex camera, a big bullshit that is more expe,sive than an iphone and is supposed to make great pics if you don't let dust come into the hardware and find the correct seetings before you shoot a pic. 

I have no idea of the performance of the Xiaomi with 108 megapixel (Wait, I have just checked their commercial website  : they say 108MP camera with a professional level). I just noticed that the focus seemed perfectly set in a couple of pics in another thread. 

Thanks a lot for the information. 

• Like 4